Sign in to follow this  
MissRhianL

Best curry iv made to date

Anybody want to know where the cheese on ya ready made pizzas comes from??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just a wild guess, but milk? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

correct mate...chicken milk :thumbs:

Try all the waste dairy products (not milk) from supermarkets collected 6 monthly from the skips at the back of the stores :laugh: :laugh: then it's processed to remove any plastic containers, foreign bodies etc all mixed together and processed into cheese :bad::laugh:

Me neither, or any pizza for that matter, glorified cheese on toast with a bit of extra topping!

Mind you if the truth be known I bet we eat all sorts of crap in some of the bought foods. Although I eat lots of bought stuff, give me something I've reared or caught myself anyday :yes:

Anybody want to know where the cheese on ya ready made pizzas comes from??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Try all the waste dairy products (not milk) from supermarkets collected 6 monthly from the skips at the back of the stores :laugh: :laugh: then it's processed to remove any plastic containers, foreign bodies etc all mixed together and processed into cheese :bad::laugh:

cant be true surely :bad: and what the f**k is chicken milk :blink:

Anybody want to know where the cheese on ya ready made pizzas comes from???

FFS no way did you just ask that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was told this by a chap who used to work on one of the lorries that went around collecting :thumbs::laugh: and seen the filthy shites making the ready made sauces with my own eyes when installing some coldrooms in a factory in my younger years :icon_eek:

I was told this by a chap who used to work on one of the lorries that went around collecting :thumbs::laugh: and seen the filthy shites making the ready made sauces with my own eyes when installing some coldrooms in a factory in my younger years :icon_eek:

I think when we were first starting out in work, we were all told 100% true stories :whistling: by the older blokes.

But as I said earlier, I bet there's a lot more crap than we'd like to think goes into much of the processed food we eat.

for those that hate the great curries of the world and think you cannot taste the meat and curry is only a mask for off produce...your talking clap....if your pallette cannot distinguish between flavours and spices seperately your in trouble ...i dont think there is anything nicer than a realy good thai or malaysian or jamaican curry with goat; mutton; lamb neck; belly pork; rabbit; pheasant or any meat or seafood...i would rather have 1 quality home made proper curry than all your mince and tatties and corned beef hash and as for bleeding beans on toast , shove it ...hehehehehehehehehehehe

in my opinion only you mind

for those that hate the great curries of the world and think you cannot taste the meat and curry is only a mask for off produce...your talking clap....if your pallette cannot distinguish between flavours and spices seperately your in trouble ...i dont think there is anything nicer than a realy good thai or malaysian or jamaican curry with goat; mutton; lamb neck; belly pork; rabbit; pheasant or any meat or seafood...i would rather have 1 quality home made proper curry than all your mince and tatties and corned beef hash and as for bleeding beans on toast , shove it ...hehehehehehehehehehehe

in my opinion only you mind

I agree, homemades are far better :thumbs: .

For me the perfect curry is very hot, and the flavour of the meat isn't masked. I've found very few restaurants that can produce a curry that way.

Although I love all seafood, I'm not keen on it in a curry, I'd rather have it on it's own as a starter.

I think when we were first starting out in work, we were all told 100% true stories :whistling: by the older blokes.

But as I said earlier, I bet there's a lot more crap than we'd like to think goes into much of the processed food we eat.

I never worked with him :laugh: he's a mate :laugh:

I was told this by a chap who used to work on one of the lorries that went around collecting :thumbs: and seen the filthy shites making the ready made sauces with my own eyes when installing some coldrooms in a factory in my younger years :icon_eek:

I never worked with him :laugh: he's a mate :laugh:

Hope he's a good enough mate to share his pizza with you :boogy:

:duh::D

:laugh: :laugh: theres one born every minute mushroom :laugh: