Sign in to follow this  
MissRhianL

Best curry iv made to date

I adore a good curry, BUT the other month my freezer went off in the shed, it had last seasons catch in their but hadnt been touched for a couple of months and the power had tripped off, when i opened it the smell was unreal, with half an inch of water and mushed rabbits, game and birds i was physically sick and not been able to touch rabbit since, im hoping it will pass soon!!!!!!!!

you should of put the lot in a rogan josh sauce,it could of been your best curry to date :thumbs:

Bagging it up was amongst the most stomach churning things i have ever done, i even chucked the 18 month old freezer as the smell was so strong...............Although all this talk of curry is making me hungry........

You should have gaffer taped it shut and invited a local traveller to collect it for scrap :D

Still waiting for a certain curry-haters suggestion for a good meal ?

kinel dunc id get writers cramp theres that fecking many,basically owt but curry :thumbs:

• Like 1

Shot a nice rabbit last night so soaked the meat to draw the blood an cut the meat off the bone. Had Rogan Josh curry sauce an added onions garlic pepper mushrooms - i tell u what eating it tonight id say its the best tasting curry iv made to date. The rogan josh goes well with the meat :)

Try this Rhian....

post-57301-0-19629700-1318276463.jpg

The best i have had yet, cook the meat, and whatever else you like. Then add the paste and a tin of coconut milk (or cream) and simmer till it reduces.

I like mine with this to dip chips in :D

post-57301-0-69001300-1318276672_thumb.jpg

Shot a nice rabbit last night so soaked the meat to draw the blood an cut the meat off the bone. Had Rogan Josh curry sauce an added onions garlic pepper mushrooms - i tell u what eating it tonight id say its the best tasting curry iv made to date. The rogan josh goes well with the meat :)

Try this Rhian....

The best i have had yet, cook the meat, and whatever else you like. Then add the paste and a tin of coconut milk (or cream) and simmer till it reduces.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Try this Rhian....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now thats what you call a shortcut :toast:

f**k me :laugh:

Now thats what you call a shortcut :toast:

f**k me :laugh:

How do you do yours :D

Still waiting for a certain curry-haters suggestion for a good meal ?

kinel dunc id get writers cramp theres that fecking many,basically owt but curry :thumbs:

Favourite game meals then? Roast Pheasant? mmmm!

thats why they invented the filth

I thought brits invented curry Craig?Best ones I have had were in Southall and Hounslow,worst was in New Delhi.

I thought brits invented curry Craig?Best ones I have had were in Southall and Hounslow,worst was in New Delhi.

they did mate :thumbs:

they did mate :thumbs:

untrue ..... they perfected it ;)