Sign in to follow this  
MissRhianL

Best curry iv made to date

Shot a nice rabbit last night so soaked the meat to draw the blood an cut the meat off the bone. Had Rogan Josh curry sauce an added onions garlic pepper mushrooms - i tell u what eating it tonight id say its the best tasting curry iv made to date. The rogan josh goes well with the meat :)

im not being funny but you could put a mange riddled fox into any curry sauce and not have fecking clue what your eating,after all thats why they invented the filth,theres no such thing as a good curry,its nothing short of tastebud abuse :bad::thumbs:

Edited by craigyboy
  • Like 2

im not being funny but you could put a mange riddled fox into any curry sauce and not have fecking clue what your eating,after all thats why they invented the filth,theres no such thing as a good curry,its nothing short of tastebud abuse :bad::thumbs:

You want to get out more :whistling:

• Like 2

why cos i dont eat shit :hmm: you wanna try some proper food mate :thumbs:

and if you think curry is so great,then i think you need to get out more :thumbs:

Edited by craigyboy

craigyboy Sooooooo right. P1

what do u call proper food ?, you cant beat a nice hot curry and a couple of pints to swill it all down ;)

what do u call proper food ?, you cant beat a nice hot curry and a couple of pints to swill it all down ;)

i think you'l find you can :thumbs:

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with a good curry, mutton bhuna & fried rice one of my favourite meals! :D:thumbs:

i think you'l find you can :thumbs:

So give us an example of a good meal?

and if you think curry is so great,then i think you need to get out more :thumbs:

Its the best of british mate :D

I adore a good curry, BUT the other month my freezer went off in the shed, it had last seasons catch in their but hadnt been touched for a couple of months and the power had tripped off, when i opened it the smell was unreal, with half an inch of water and mushed rabbits, game and birds i was physically sick and not been able to touch rabbit since, im hoping it will pass soon!!!!!!!!

I adore a good curry, BUT the other month my freezer went off in the shed, it had last seasons catch in their but hadnt been touched for a couple of months and the power had tripped off, when i opened it the smell was unreal, with half an inch of water and mushed rabbits, game and birds i was physically sick and not been able to touch rabbit since, im hoping it will pass soon!!!!!!!!

you should of put the lot in a rogan josh sauce,it could of been your best curry to date :thumbs:

Edited by craigyboy

Its the best of british mate :D

not in our house its not mate :thumbs: