hunt sabs

wheaten

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*ck the anti's !!!! if they think that i'm going to stop hunting then they can suck my c*ck ! all they are doing is making the hunts more determined than ever ! they will never stop hunting!! so if

Yep we've had them at most meets so far . . . . . . couple of "interesting" moments . . . .. but our local police are excellent and generally leave with a van full by lunchtime.

one local hunt has had some myther, with the antis gettin violent on saturday but do believe they will have a shock next saturday

Posted Images

Did anybody see this lot at the CLA gamefair this year?post-40134-0-86563300-1318586560_thumb.jpg

keep going back to look at this pic,didnt notice till FTB posted ,he,s a classic stick on tash he could be adolfs twin, :laugh: :laugh: makes me look handsome,wish we were drinking mates :laugh::D

Edited by francolin

I got a right bitch one night when shooting over in the St Leonards area of Bournemouth. She was wiccan, had all the danglies and the effed up semi goth look clothing on, bright blue doc martins, out of her head on whatever it was and stank to high heaven. She spend three hours running up and down the fence like a nutter screaming abuse at me, the bunnies paid her no attention what so ever as they were all on the other side of the field.......The comical thing is, and I have noticed this an aweful lot with hunt sabs etc, she was a liar and a cheat to her "cause". I caught the skanky bitch in Wimborne a few days later buying locally shot rabbits in the butchers there:) Did I say a few words to her or what!

i think their all a lost cause, bring up the subject of wearing leather boots and they fly off it,i was out one morning and put a terr in a long roadside drain, and at this particular moment it was quiet, in went the dog and i legged it to the other end, the get old red from the net, i got there and dispatched him, the next thing, im being chased up the ditch by a screaming mob of women who came from i dont know where, calling me allsorts and damning me and my dog to hell, i was lucky i had got old red out of sight, any how they followed us for the day and made a point of coming up to the van and telling us that the meat in our sandwiches was going to to turn into ash as we ate them and we would all die a nasty death and be reincarnated as what we hunted and would be hunted ourselves and shown no mercy, at this time,one of them was wearing make up, and i asked her about, the poor beagles that suffered so she could look good and about the leather boots she wore, well that was the icing on the cake, the woman had steam coming out her ears and she left in a flood of tears and we never saw her out again, she did come in the pub one evening and sat with her husband very quiet,we did all we could to make her feel unwelcome as she munched through her steak dinner, hypercrictical twat and her fella did wonder who we were, he soon found out and was distgusted the his mrs was out with the hunt causing grief, when said told him she was out at a coffee morning with the girls, that made our night.

f**k the antis theres only one way to sort them :chair: and if any of you yorkshire lot are spying on here im comming back for round three this week :boxing:

surly they learn to stop comming soon with all this education they claim to be getting at the universitys and techs proper cocks lot of them

well they,ve now finished with dale farm, so some of the essex packs might get them again, and you can bet your life they all look on here, but they are cowardly feks and would only wack you when you mind is on other things, as for education, well i doubt it they are mostly rent a mob, as were the lot at dale farm,they were cannon fodder, as they are for the lacs and hsb, you never see the ring leaders out, no,no, they are sitting in macdonalds giving out the orders,in their nice new leather boots, and prey on the old and harmless, who just want to get out and follow their love for hounds and countryside, scum!.