hunt sabs

wheaten

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*ck the anti's !!!! if they think that i'm going to stop hunting then they can suck my c*ck ! all they are doing is making the hunts more determined than ever ! they will never stop hunting!! so if

Yep we've had them at most meets so far . . . . . . couple of "interesting" moments . . . .. but our local police are excellent and generally leave with a van full by lunchtime.

one local hunt has had some myther, with the antis gettin violent on saturday but do believe they will have a shock next saturday

Posted Images

Yep we've had them at most meets so far . . . . . . couple of "interesting" moments . . . .. but our local police are excellent and generally leave with a van full by lunchtime. :laugh:

I remember coming to a meet with your pack 2 seasons ago, i was shocked at the sabs moving through cover with the hunt filming everyone, and the 2 police 4x4's, panda cars and a police camera car filming everything, feck that, im used to my quiet backwoods pack :laugh:

Yep we've had them at most meets so far . . . . . . couple of "interesting" moments . . . .. but our local police are excellent and generally leave with a van full by lunchtime. :laugh:

I remember coming to a meet with your pack 2 seasons ago, i was shocked at the sabs moving through cover with the hunt filming everyone, and the 2 police 4x4's, panda cars and a police camera car filming everything, feck that, im used to my quiet backwoods pack :laugh:

Different hunt to the one you used to frequent .................. but the anti presence is strong in this area, they come up from London and bring their own "packs". They have little impact on the day or the enjoyment of the field/followers ......... sometimes a bit scary when i find myself in deep cover with my camera and a pack of masked sabs!!! In fairness their issue isn't really with me, and apart from 2/3 hairy moments, most the time they let me get on with my job. Their presence is often a wasted exercise as we always hunt a drag and follow the limitations of the hunting act. ;)

they get paid to come out,and harass,we got the same lot every week and the police knew everyone of them,i did have a couple of hairy moments with them, i got ragged up in a pub oneday, not hurt, but it shook me and kept me on my guard for a while, then oneday they came to our local not realising where they were i just pointed out the lads that gave me a hard time, and that was it all hell broke out and they got a kicking from the locals, the police heard about it and took a bit of a dim view, but after that no more probs,i had a proper scary day with the e,sussex and romney marsh one day, the lad who did terriers got the wagon stuck in a wood, and they came from nowhere,a good 40 of the unloved and unwashed, fekking crapped meself, thought we,d had it they started rocking the van, then plod found us and we got away, they,re not as daft as they look, and will try their hardest to cause you bother, one got in the way of my horse one day and was spraying antimate hounds were getting on, old charlie crossed the ride and i whooped them on, but matey did,nt see me, i was 3ft away when to late he spotted me, splat, i ran over him, poor old lad did,nt know what hit him, needles to say he was not hurt, bit bruised, the plod did,nt believe him and i was ok,.he never did come out again, they gave the whip a kicking one day and i was powerless to help, grabbed his horse and went and got help, he never should have got off.he,d been gobby with them and came unstuck, if you leave them alone and get on with the day they get bored,because they are not the centre of attention, they were good sport sometimes better than the hunting.dont let them get to you,atb dd.

update they never showed but im sure they'll b ther this sat but im sure the army of boys who turned up to support will also be there in hope :bye:.

desertdog we have been told they get £40 and a packed lunch was thinking of joining them,free transport 40quid and a days hunting what more can u ask for lol

• Like 1

update they never showed but im sure they'll b ther this sat but im sure the army of boys who turned up to support will also be there in hope :bye:.

desertdog we have been told they get £40 and a packed lunch was thinking of joining them,free transport 40quid and a days hunting what more can u ask for lol

Was it one of the yorkshire packs you was out with.Wolfie

Heard the polish have been turning out for the sabs

Edited by Wolfie

put a ginger out of a plantation today cubbing and a bloke had seen out of his big flash house in the countryside he said the law had been rang, old bill turned up 2 hours later and just stayed on the road lol we packed up and called it a day, they follow our other local hunt aswell the quorn, mini bus full of em regulary turn up

they dont like it up em ,either, long before the silly law came in, we ran to ground and the terrier boys came to do their job, the unloved and uwashed turned up and sat in the hole,after being asked to move by the guv and the old bill, it kicked off and one of those poor things(he,he), got a fork stuck in his boot, needless to say it did,nt stop the terr boys doing what they had too, charlie was quickly removed from his home and hounds had their reward, what a cracking day and they went on to kill a brace,but they are not to be underestimated, we had a new lot turn out one day at kennels, they ran amok, taking pics of everything and causing havoc, our huntsman chased 2 across a field and got one, and we took her back to kennels, the others legged it and left her, when plod turned up, she grassed them all up, and they got arrested for criminal damage and threatning behavior, it went to court and they got an order against them, which was good for us, they kept their heads down for a good while then, the girl that was caught said she was a student from maidstone and was paid to come out then it was £25 for the day.

hm,does seem like myther follows that wheaten chap around, :hmm: be wise to stay clear of that one, :yes: .

i'm thinking its just the anti's that follow me about lol

they'l not come again when the francolin gets involved :laugh:

do recall when one got a tbar wrapped over his wrist,broke it stopped him tossing for weeks :laugh: that was when they pesterd the mink hounds ,you know who told me :thumbs: had to dip him in river to stop the swelling classic ,could not make it up :toast: