jm tramp bitch sykes

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

icey your a dickhead this is an open forum of all religions and races it s about hunting

its owens breeding were asking about if your bored try the ferret section

a dog doesnt have to be matched to be a good dog jamie theres lads out there who keep themselves to themselves

Posted Images

the boy said he saw a bich out of tramp he has and it ran well, enythin to do with him ur first to jump in with lazy and put ur bit in and the topic gets fuckt :wallbash:

Whats that about i never ran the mans dogs down just the man got a new dog asked how it got on. :hmm:

herd the black assasin bitch was useless lol no wonder its off a jacker

the boy said he saw a bich out of tramp he has and it ran well, enythin to do with him ur first to jump in with lazy and put ur bit in and the topic gets fuckt :wallbash:

Whats that about i never ran the mans dogs down just the man got a new dog asked how it got on. :hmm:

herd the black assasin bitch was useless lol no wonder its off a jacker

Thomas will be on hel tell yea he was their

So lads every time i start a topic all the lads start calling names and f*****g at everyone and thats fine but if they start a topic no one can ask a question that dosent suit them.Is that the way it works?

its becase ur never of here talkin shit and evry one is sick of it get ur own dogs out and stop worrying about other peoples