Sign in to follow this  
thomashyne

jm tramp bitch sykes

was out with jm yesterday with his young bitch sykes bred out of tramp and sweep very impresive young prospect she killed 3 hares tramp seems to through very good killers all the time she was running she was giving the hares a nightmare tail in the air swishing everwhere does anybody own any dogs and bitches out of tramp could you let me no how they run :thumbs:

SB owns misty an she is is an out standing bitch in the field, won the forley with her an so i have heard she has won alot of match's

SB owns misty an she is is an out standing bitch in the field, won the forley with her an so i have heard she has won alot of match's

[/quot

misty was a top notch bitch .she won a lot of matches in her career .i seen her run on many occasion .old tramp was and is a great producer

[/quot

misty was a top notch bitch .she won a lot of matches in her career .i seen her run on many occasion .old tramp was and is a great producer

How's he bred tho brook mate ? What a producer

[/quot

spot on :thumbs: