Hello overhere...New member from Belgium

Thanks Mike,

Indeed I have some Dogo Argentino's (first and second on the European huntingchampionships in France on wild boars.) I think they are a forbidden breed in the UK.

Grtz

Stefaan

aka bmwmotard

put that in the lurcher section 200 new friends in 10 mins :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hehehe

I gonna do that this weekend....

First a few other things to do such as tuning a few things;..... and shoot them in on distances that most of you are gonna be overwhelmed by.

:boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning and welcome

welcome to the forum there bud

i dont think speaking about is a problem mate, people over here doing without having it on their fac might be a problem though.   there was a company over here in leeke staffordshire, stalker rifles

Posted Images

i dont think speaking about is a problem mate, people over here doing without having it on their fac might be a problem though.

there was a company over here in leeke staffordshire, stalker rifles i seem to remember it being called that made very powerfull air rifles up to 6/700flbs in calibres up to 7.62mm.

I have a few from + 130 ftp and the maximum I have is my Quackenbush at the moment with about 683 FTP

hehehehheehhehe

The weapon I like the most is my 6.35 Condor (the only one in the world) wich is specialy made for me and tuned by Antonu Annuzi in the USA and I tuned it further.

Now the thing is set on (13 settings) 168 ftp.

I use it for LONG RANGE shooting +- 450 meter (475 yards)

ive got a rapid mk1 in .20 cal, its got 3 power settings 12/27/42 flbs but i only use it on 27flbs as its all over the place on the higher setting.

Easy weapon to dismantle and I do like the Theobens.

I have a MK II wich is now running at 108 ftp in 6.35 - shot.

wouhaaaaaaaaaaa

Special thing my Theoben.

Longer barrel in Polygoon

Anshütz triggergroup (match)

Special breech (completely rebuilt)

Vector silencer (I made my own silencers hehehehehe)

Quickfill and gauge

Larger air bottle (500 cc instead of the normal one - I need the air because of the power)

Little scope on: hehehehe 10 - 40 x 60 E - SF

etc....

Hello and welcome mate , i didn't realize they didn't like posting about tweeking your air rifle

I never sid to anyone (or by pm) how to do it. I never (I think) did something wrong... I know a bit of the UK laws but absolutely NOT everything but I did help everyone about there specific problems when I could help and also I askt them a lot of queistions because I also wanna learn more... Nobody is perfect and nobody nows everything. I always wanna learn more and are open for good advice.

Grtz

Stefaan

Hello and welcome mate , i didn't realize they didn't like posting about tweeking your air rifle

neither did i, always was of the mind set you could talk about anything that wasnt illegal, only becomes illegal if you do it without a fac to cover the weopon.

i dont think speaking about is a problem mate, people over here doing without having it on their fac might be a problem though.

there was a company over here in leeke staffordshire, stalker rifles i seem to remember it being called that made very powerfull air rifles up to 6/700flbs in calibres up to 7.62mm.

I have a few from + 130 ftp and the maximum I have is my Quackenbush at the moment with about 683 FTP

hehehehheehhehe

The weapon I like the most is my 6.35 Condor (the only one in the world) wich is specialy made for me and tuned by Antonu Annuzi in the USA and I tuned it further.

I want a quackenbush! That is unreal power! :laugh:

Just as I said, keep specific advice as to how to whack the pellets out at supersonic speeds to private messages, but for things like how to adjust/replace triggers, build desirable looking Edpups and general tinkering, then that is fine.

He has some weapons that produce power like you would not believe, this man knows pneumatics....

In the bottom row of icons there is a little square (supposed to look like a Polaroid photo (just under the Size button), that is the photo link, so easy even I can do it!

Thanks mate.

I try it out with a few pics when they are NOT to big.

hehheheheCrosmancustommadepistols.jpg[/img]DSCI0027.jpg[/img]

In the bottom row of icons there is a little square (supposed to look like a Polaroid photo (just under the Size button), that is the photo link, so easy even I can do it!

Thanks mate.

I try it out with a few pics when they are NOT to big.

hehheheheCrosmancustommadepistols.jpg[/img]DSCI0027.jpg[/img]

DSCI0027.jpgDSCI0033.jpgDSCI0042.jpg[/img]DSCI0042.jpgDSCI0040.jpgscannen0001.jpgDSCF2419.jpg

The above pics are a few of my realisations...

I also make guncabinets in different sizes and formats.... The sky is the limit.... hahahaha

hehehehheehhehe

I want a quackenbush! That is unreal power! :laugh:

heheheh

I have ordered a CORSAIR from a bit more then 385 ftp.... when she arrives I tune it further to mawx power without loosing straight shooting....

wouhaaaaaaaaaaaa