this is to you teal, zapp,nickbeardo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is for you TEAL, ZAPP AND NICKBEARDO. :feck:   AT PIGEON WATCH.

Anyone want to buy a PW badge? Very little use lol.

i guess that just leaves me to be banned now then

I kinda liked Zapp!

Teal is a long-term )0( and according to some quarters, a bit of a crook.

Nickbeardo I never had an issue with.

Do I guess correctly you've joined the long and growing list of ex-PW members? :toast:. You're not an expert til you've been banned at least 3 times!

ATB

Duncan.

• Like 1

I kinda liked Zapp!

Teal is a long-term )0( and according to some quarters, a bit of a crook.

Nickbeardo I never had an issue with.

Do I guess correctly you've joined the long and growing list of ex-PW members? :toast:. You're not an expert til you've been banned at least 3 times!

ATB

Duncan.

hi mate, yes they think they are better than all of us, but idiots all of them :feck::tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Lets face it black gun most of the MODS on PW only watch pigeons so now I know where Will AKA Teal got his idear for the forum name from as he only dreams of shooting pigeons .

And if anybody dare shoots good numbers on PW they get banned :cray: .

And also you can see from the sporting pictures section that members like me who get out and do vermin control on regular basis is getting few and far between.

There is no I in team but if you take too many I,s out of the team you end up with the current PW forum. :tongue2:

So I know PW went under not so long ago due to money and funding issues which is where Cranfield help out Teal and Teal views Cranfield as a father :cray: .

Still dry your eyes mate theres plenty more forums in the sea.

EX PW OTH

Cheers Cookie and my love to PW Mods

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

just been told by the PIGEON WATCH ADMIN that my ban has been made PERMANENT for joining and posting on THE HUNTING LIFE

as i said before on this forum THIS IS FOR ALL PIGEON WATCH MODERATORS AND TO THE TOTAL WASTER TEAL AND ALL HIS ADMIN STAFF. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck::censored: :censored: :censored::bye:

no more donating cartridges & decoying equipment for there PW SHOOT prizes, and no more donating money for there charity.

shot yourself in your own foot PIGEON WATCH idiots and TEAL you TWAT.

• Like 1

Hi Joe

Just read Terrys post on PW I think he will be joining us soon :boogy:

Cookie

lets hope they all leave pigeon watch, i will just have to soldier on and do as much shooting as i can, as i have been told i have only got till the end of april with this cancer before i meet my maker (carnt wait) stuck in this wheelchair aint no fun. joe.