START OF MEWS BUILD

shello

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here goes with the start of our mews build. We're building on a sloped garden down to't river so obviously need to make sure it's built high enough up't garden not to get wet! Had to dig out a c

front section done now

yes but sorted em now billy cheers, have pinned each one top n bottom to make sure and like you and the joiner say they'll swell anyway so no probs later in week gonna get started on roof sections,

Posted Images

no rush mate just watch the weather. As you couldnt put much of a slope on the roof mate i would put some cold Bitumen on before the felt mate. i made that mistake myself mate when i built my first ferret court a couple of years back when we had some heavy rain :censored:

might just look at doing that mate,either that or maybe some heavy duty exterior (waterproof) paint or varnish, that should do it!

gonna let it dry out first tomorrow (weather permitting), shame about the slope but limited for space/angles at the back etc, still should be ok when i get the guttering/pipes fitted etc