START OF MEWS BUILD

shello

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here goes with the start of our mews build. We're building on a sloped garden down to't river so obviously need to make sure it's built high enough up't garden not to get wet! Had to dig out a c

front section done now

yes but sorted em now billy cheers, have pinned each one top n bottom to make sure and like you and the joiner say they'll swell anyway so no probs later in week gonna get started on roof sections,

Posted Images

decided that because of the negative comment(s) posted on my thread i wont be posting any more of freyas diary on here, sorry but i can' do with all the 'bollox' posted by some!! hope you all understand!!

You will never get everyone agreeing with the stuff some folk do..or even understanding it over a keyboard..just ignore what you dont want to read and take onboard what you like to read.. :thumbs: ..and keep us updated with your progress.

Will do, just a bit peed off with stupid comments, don't mind criticism either way but stupid comments piss me off

Freya's doing well, seems settled as can be after a few days, just looking forward to spending more time with her, she's a beaut ;)

she fed on fist today and yesterday but what's with the '7 days before feeding' comment?? she would have been fed monday and i got her wednesday am at 6-45, we jessed her up etc and left her with 2 chicks which were eaten when i went back to her after lunch!

chiil man i though u had here a week thats all

'chill' yea i'm chilled, just can't do with stupid f-ing comments like that mate! yes i realise you are an expert on birds of prey and i'm a beginner but do you honestly think i'd let any bird/animal go 7 days without food grovesy?

wind ur f*****g neck in ,if this is cos i never collected uyr bird then tuff,i dont know u ,dont want to and im no f*****g bird curiouring service so grow up and act ur age

listen, i couldn't give 2 shits about you not collecting my bird that's not the issue, the issue is your f*****g attitude/comments in here so as for winding necks in i think you need to! really cannot believe i'm getting this shit from you over comment you made which was f*****g stupid! so do me a favour stay off my threads!

and thanks for the personal messgae, nice!

Edited by shello

she fed on fist today and yesterday but what's with the '7 days before feeding' comment?? she would have been fed monday and i got her wednesday am at 6-45, we jessed her up etc and left her with 2 chicks which were eaten when i went back to her after lunch!

chiil man i though u had here a week thats all

'chill' yea i'm chilled, just can't do with stupid f-ing comments like that mate! yes i realise you are an expert on birds of prey and i'm a beginner but do you honestly think i'd let any bird/animal go 7 days without food grovesy?

wind ur f*****g neck in ,if this is cos i never collected uyr bird then tuff,i dont know u ,dont want to and im no f*****g bird curiouring service so grow up and act ur age

shello had nothing to do with saying about getting the bird it was me , i just was thinking if you were seeing billy you may have been able to help... but the bird man i use was a better option, as he is deffra reg"d Edited by punch&judy

listen, i couldn't give 2 shits about you not collecting my bird that's not the issue, the issue is your f*****g attitude/comments in here so as for winding necks in i think you need to! really cannot believe i'm getting this shit from you over comment you made which was f*****g stupid! so do me a favour stay off my threads!

and thanks for the personal messgae, nice!

all i said was i 5thought the bird had gone 7 days without food and that is not an uncome thing these days in the sport and was just worried,i have know people to go over a week without feeding bird and in the end a dead bird,no one can know what people are on these forums and know how there going about it,regarding my attitude as u put it ,do people want the answer to anything or go all round the world ,so cos i say somthing people dont want to hear dont meen its wrong ,all i want is a person to learn the art and to end up with a bird they are proud of ,is this such a bad thing

ill leave ur thread alone

no worries, i see you're passionate about falconry mate and put the birds health first as we all should

if you want to comment feel free, just try think about how you put it and i'll try understand how you mean it, can't be fairer than that!

no worries, i see you're passionate about falconry mate and put the birds health first as we all should

if you want to comment feel free, just try think about how you put it and i'll try understand how you mean it, can't be fairer than that!

:thumbs:
  • 4 weeks later...

well i aint been on here for a while due to personal reasons (dad's is seriously ill) and also not had chance to fly Freya free til today due to weather but we went out today with a couple of mates, they flew theirs free for a while and i walked her on the fist then after they'd had their fun i let her free for't first time, she came to the glove after about 30 seconds of wondering how to get out the tree but she was good after that, hopefully get her out 1 day over't weekend.

chuffed now we've done it, been a long week with the crappy weather and other things

well i aint been on here for a while due to personal reasons (dad's is seriously ill) and also not had chance to fly Freya free til today due to weather but we went out today with a couple of mates, they flew theirs free for a while and i walked her on the fist then after they'd had their fun i let her free for't first time, she came to the glove after about 30 seconds of wondering how to get out the tree but she was good after that, hopefully get her out 1 day over't weekend.

chuffed now we've done it, been a long week with the crappy weather and other things

:clapper: I bet you're well chuffed Shello? great feeling when it all slots into place, all the time and effort has now proved worth while bud :thumbs:...

All the best with your Dad mate, its times like this you realise whats most important....

I'm off tomorrow with the Gos on some of my old stomping ground with Harriswill, I'm struggling finding quarry on the bit of land I have around here which is a nightmare. he also punctured the top of his ankle after diving headlong into blackthorn after a magpie, this was a shame as he he's a proper boomeranger to the fist but needs more quarry put infront of him, he's now off the Antibiotics with the swelling down again and back on track for some sport :thumbs:

Jasp

Brilliant stuff.. :thumbs: ..i wondered how you where doing with the hawk and by the sound of thing's you are moving forward smoothley.. :boogy: ..i know what you mean about the weather mate..it has totally well and truely fooked my season upto now..if it's not the gale force wind it is pissing down.. :cray: ..anyway just keep plugging away and good look with your Dad.