nice cage

#17 gnasher16

gnasher16

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,810 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:02 pm

Due to my dosey mrs earwigging a phone conversation i was having before xmas ive ended up with 2 mule cages ( she couldnt decide which so got both :whistling: ) as a surprise xmas pressie !..................Ive put a Canary in each .....one is singing his little head off the other has barely made a sound.......hence why i ask.

Edited by gnasher16, 01 January 2013 - 08:02 pm.

#18 jeppi26

jeppi26

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,808 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:08 pm

My canneries are sinning there heads off at the moment love the song on a morning when I get up and open the door puts a right smile on my face lollol
  • Millet likes this

#19 the_stig

the_stig

Extreme David Dickinson Fan

• Banned
  • 14,902 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:10 pm

Due to my dosey mrs earwigging a phone conversation i was having before xmas ive ended up with 2 mule cages ( she couldnt decide which so got both http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... ) as a surprise xmas pressie !..................Ive put a Canary in each .....one is singing his little head off the other has barely made a sound.......hence why i ask.

could be a hen i had 2 cocks indoors when they were in the same room one would`nt sing i moved them into differant rooms one just out sung the other ... the better singer died and since the then the others turned out to be the better of the 2 ...try them in differant rooms

Edited by the_stig, 01 January 2013 - 08:11 pm.

#20 gnasher16

gnasher16

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 16,810 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:41 pm

could be a hen i had 2 cocks indoors when they were in the same room one would`nt sing i moved them into differant rooms one just out sung the other ... the better singer died and since the then the others turned out to be the better of the 2 ...try them in differant rooms

They are in this out - house thing down the bottom of the garden i wouldnt have them in the house they,d do my nut in after a while ....dont get me wrong i love the singing but dont think i could put up with it while watching the footie :D ......they will be going straight into an aviary in a few months i just presumed that a mule cage would make them sing.....if they are male of course.

#21 the_stig

the_stig

Extreme David Dickinson Fan

• Banned
  • 14,902 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:29 am

They are in this out - house thing down the bottom of the garden i wouldnt have them in the house they,d do my nut in after a while ....dont get me wrong i love the singing but dont think i could put up with it while watching the footie http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... ......they will be going straight into an aviary in a few months i just presumed that a mule cage would make them sing.....if they are male of course.
the one i`ve got comes out its spent the last week in the christmas tree --- the mother in law shit herself when it flew out the other night :D :D

#22 lamping-lad

lamping-lad

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:10 pm

couple of my cages

Attached Files

#23 Millet

Millet

Extreme chipolata hunter

• Members
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:15 pm

I would not keep a Rat in those shoe boxes let alone a bird that need's to be flying free..i'm sure they will look well on a mantle piece though,..EMPTY.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

#24 lamping-lad

lamping-lad

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:24 pm

I would not keep a Rat in those shoe boxes let alone a bird that need's to be flying free..i'm sure they will look well on a mantle piece though,..EMPTY.. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

thayve never had a bird in them, there just for show :thumbs:

Edited by lamping-lad, 06 January 2013 - 10:25 pm.

• fireman and Millet like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users