Due to my dosey mrs earwigging a phone conversation i was having before xmas ive ended up with 2 mule cages ( she couldnt decide which so got both :whistling: ) as a surprise xmas pressie !..................Ive put a Canary in each .....one is singing his little head off the other has barely made a sound.......hence why i ask.

Edited by gnasher16

Due to my dosey mrs earwigging a phone conversation i was having before xmas ive ended up with 2 mule cages ( she couldnt decide which so got both :whistling: ) as a surprise xmas pressie !..................Ive put a Canary in each .....one is singing his little head off the other has barely made a sound.......hence why i ask.

could be a hen i had 2 cocks indoors when they were in the same room one would`nt sing i moved them into differant rooms one just out sung the other ... the better singer died and since the then the others turned out to be the better of the 2 ...try them in differant rooms Edited by the_stig

could be a hen i had 2 cocks indoors when they were in the same room one would`nt sing i moved them into differant rooms one just out sung the other ... the better singer died and since the then the others turned out to be the better of the 2 ...try them in differant rooms

They are in this out - house thing down the bottom of the garden i wouldnt have them in the house they,d do my nut in after a while ....dont get me wrong i love the singing but dont think i could put up with it while watching the footie :D ......they will be going straight into an aviary in a few months i just presumed that a mule cage would make them sing.....if they are male of course.

could be a hen i had 2 cocks indoors when they were in the same room one would`nt sing i moved them into differant rooms one just out sung the other ... the better singer died and since the then the others turned out to be the better of the 2 ...try them in differant rooms

They are in this out - house thing down the bottom of the garden i wouldnt have them in the house they,d do my nut in after a while ....dont get me wrong i love the singing but dont think i could put up with it while watching the footie :D ......they will be going straight into an aviary in a few months i just presumed that a mule cage would make them sing.....if they are male of course.

the one i`ve got comes out its spent the last week in the christmas tree --- the mother in law shit herself when it flew out the other night :D :D

I would not keep a Rat in those shoe boxes let alone a bird that need's to be flying free..i'm sure they will look well on a mantle piece though,..EMPTY.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

thayve never had a bird in them, there just for show :thumbs: Edited by lamping-lad
  • Like 2