scottish champion of champions@ selkirk

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The deerhound gets worked 3 nites a week as a fire guard and the whippets a bricky mate.

No one is moaning or desputing some lookers are grafters but for denned to say this .....no be as many dogs in scotland worked as hard as that one ...Scotland is just not south of Perth

al have a crack at enaything u want mabe not [bANNED TEXT] kind a dog been in the game way ma dad fae a child theres plenty will votch for that dont keep bad ones so balls in [bANNED TEXT] court na sk

Posted Images

no long now, cant wait till it's over , it's been a long year, however , just hope the weathers good to us and it stays dry, at least till it's finished, gonna be a long day for me , i'm on nightshift at 9.00pm on sunday night

no long now, cant wait till it's over , it's been a long year, however , just hope the weathers good to us and it stays dry, at least till it's finished, gonna be a long day for me , i'm on nightshift at 9.00pm on sunday night

Ive qualified for scottish champs, to far to drive for a show for me, 2 and a half hour drive could be a good nights work on the lamp rather than 10 mins in a show ring, atb

Ive qualified for scottish champs, to far to drive for a show for me, 2 and a half hour drive could be a good nights work on the lamp rather than 10 mins in a show ring, atb

he's got a point

ATB :thumbs:

big black greyhound type wins again,, no surprise !! lol,, even in the puppy class :laugh:

Lee was amazed when I told him the winners off the classes during the first walk roond the ring ! hahahaha

your right! you predicted the winner for every class. black greyhound type! and a few select others :whistling: