hawke SR12 scopes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes mate ive been to wighill, got my first precharged gun brand new TITAN with extras, brass stuff, 1993 silencer, trigger and guard, and a 7 ltr bottle,red dotscopes how much for cash? he gave me a

Why not simply ring and ask them or look on their website?

http://www.airrifles...copes/Hawke.htm

Hello Mole, it was late last night/early this morning when I found this thread, so calling wasn't an option, site has a current offers tab but wont let me click on it and earlier in the thread it was stated all of the offers weren't shown.

Just thought I would enquire as its difficult to make calls during shop hours in my job.

I'll try at the weekend.

Missed one on ebay at the weekend that came with lens covers and weaver mounts and still awaiting reply to emails to the seller

The search will go on...

I'll try bell Redbeck over the weekend.

Thanks

hi all

found this tutorial on the SR 6/12 ret,its interesting :thumbs:

clip 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61WTfqMViHA&list=UUGmLfxtQUU6TNM-kcn8Wupg&index=15&feature=plcp

clip2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2rkJexHxGo&list=UUGmLfxtQUU6TNM-kcn8Wupg&index=14&feature=plcp

clip 3 you will have to watch on youtube

regards

Davy

One of the best .22 calibre scope reticles for air rifles in my opinion.

I used one on my r10 and now its sat on the XVI where its been put to some good use.

If calibrated correctly you have instant aim points from 10 to 60 metres from a 25 metre zero.

Si.

One of the best .22 calibre scope reticles for air rifles in my opinion.

I used one on my r10 and now its sat on the XVI where its been put to some good use.

If calibrated correctly you have instant aim points from 10 to 60 metres from a 25 metre zero.

Si.

hello si, what you saying with regards it being on an ultra a good move? .... The nikkion stirling laser king is good (Ratting scope) but i think with a better scope that picture of the groups I shot, I sent you, would have been better as I was guessing at some of the shots. . . . .

GAZ

any of the redbeck regular customers know if they are still doing these sr12 scopes with the discount?

i think they still have them on offer mate, just give paul or anth a ring and mention me chris cunniff they should sort you out buddy

chris

Thanks Chris, I've just left an email for them telling them I had seen them recommended on this thread. Its difficult to call during work hours but I've left my contact details

Thanks Si, watched all of those and they explain the ins an outs of the SR12 ret brilliantly...fingers crossed I can get one forthe Scorpion...

ive just got in contact with paul from redbeck shooting supplies and he said DEBEN who they deal with have discontinued the sr12 and none are left? they have a newer scope similar to the sr12 which is the NEW SIDEWINDER SR12, but cost alot more mate

chris

Edited by pipa

ive just got in contact with paul from redbeck shooting supplies and he said DEBEN who they deal with have discontinued the sr12 and none are left? they have a newer scope similar to the sr12 which is the NEW SIDEWINDER SR12, but cost alot more mate

chris

Thanks Chris, thats a bit of a kick in the wheels. The hunt will go on, somebody will have one on a shelf somewhere. There's one on EBAY for £140 I think but your into used sidewinder money at that price.

yeah I've seen the sidewinder, a little bit more expensive.

Really like this reticle so I will get one...

WANTED SR12 Scope...CASH WAITING!!!

whats a second hand SR12 worth these days ..???

dont know what price for 2nd hands, ask KPR1969 to make you a decent offer mate hes wanting these, i just got the SR6 3x12x50 AO IR for my wh100 177 from redbeck shooting supplies... the last ones they had in stock at a price i couldnt refuse!!

chris

Edited by pipa

whats a second hand SR12 worth these days ..???

£170 easy

Bloody brilliant scopes,, seriously, if you get the chance, own one, I own two one on the rimmy and one on the FAC falcon

£170 2nd hand????

what model is it?

I'd be very to take it off your hands for the right price but £170..

I'm out.

PM me and quote me happy...

i'm in negotiation with a chap for a SR12 but he's being a bit cagey when it comes to describing the general conditon.