hawke SR12 scopes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes mate ive been to wighill, got my first precharged gun brand new TITAN with extras, brass stuff, 1993 silencer, trigger and guard, and a 7 ltr bottle,red dotscopes how much for cash? he gave me a

chris, youre a star mate, i just ordered an airmax 6-18x44 SR12 for the princely sum of £86 from redbeck.

many thanks for the heads up mate :victory:

cheers, wurz

no probs mate, its my local gun shop with a great set up and great set of lads, who are into airgun shooting big time, they also have a shooting range in the back field to try any guns? sometimes they dont put special offers on their website so just make a call.....chris

I've never been to Redbeck, I normally use Wighill Park or Swillington if I'm desperate :blink::laugh:

Have you ever been to Wighill, Chris?? If so, I'm just wondering how the two compare as Redbeck's not that far from where I live.

Cheers :thumbs:

chris, youre a star mate, i just ordered an airmax 6-18x44 SR12 for the princely sum of £86 from redbeck.

cheers, wurz

no probs mate, its my local gun shop with a great set up and great set of lads, who are into airgun shooting big time, they also have a shooting range in the back field to try any guns? sometimes they dont put special offers on their website so just make a call.....chris

I've never been to Redbeck, I normally use Wighill Park or Swillington if I'm desperate :laugh:

Have you ever been to Wighill, Chris?? If so, I'm just wondering how the two compare as Redbeck's not that far from where I live.

yes mate ive been to wighill, got my first precharged gun brand new TITAN with extras, brass stuff, 1993 silencer, trigger and guard, and a 7 ltr bottle,red dotscopes how much for cash? he gave me a tin o pellets!!!! cost was £700+ alot back then......... i went back a few years later to trade it in for another gun and he tried the gun only to say the trigger was stiff and wouldnt fire properly he offered me £100... unbeknown to me at the time i had cleaned the gun and not allined the seating of the gun in the stock thus making the trigger catch the wood!!!! he should have noticed this in my eyes?i thought he was pulling a fast one gave him wide birth? swillingtons ok, got some good deals from them , but REDBECK cant help you enough, i bought a 2nd hand super 10. they did a free check and crono, and told me the reg was fcked! so it went back to its owner,, theyve tested my R10 with different pellets and cronoed free of charge! got loads of advise from anth and paul, done great deals on cammo clothing e.t.c cant fault them. only down side is shop gets full and thers no room to move! they also have jim hogan for ther engineer who works around the back, call in and have a chat mate! mention me..?

chris

Edited by pipa
  • Like 1

cheers, wurz

I've never been to Redbeck, I normally use Wighill Park or Swillington if I'm desperate :laugh:

yes mate ive been to wighill, got my first precharged gun brand new TITAN with extras, brass stuff, 1993 silencer, trigger and guard, and a 7 ltr bottle,red dotscopes how much for cash? he gave me a tin o pellets!!!! cost was £700+ alot back then......... i went back a few years later to trade it in for another gun and he tried the gun only to say the trigger was stiff and wouldnt fire properly he offered me £100... unbeknown to me at the time i had cleaned the gun and not allined the seating of the gun in the stock thus making the trigger catch the wood!!!! he should have noticed this in my eyes?i thought he was pulling a fast one gave him wide birth? swillingtons ok, got some good deals from them , but REDBECK cant help you enough, i bought a 2nd hand super 10. they did a free check and crono, and told me the reg was fcked! so it went back to its owner,, theyve tested my R10 with different pellets and cronoed free of charge! got loads of advise from anth and paul, done great deals on cammo clothing e.t.c cant fault them. only down side is shop gets full and thers no room to move!

chris

Thanks for that, Chris, I'll give them a go next time. I've used Swillington on and off for many years, sometimes they can be a bit on the expensive side though for used guns but I've had the odd cracking deal from them. I went in a year or so back and asked if they'd got any used UNF mods in for my 90. The older bloke (can't remember his name... :icon_redface: ) dug out a mint Parker Hale and let me have it for a tenner :toast:

I started going to Wighill more though this last few years mainly 'cos they carry a much larger stock and I can actually get a choice of .20 pellets, which is nice.

Hi Tony.

The ABCD acale is a rangefinding device. For example of use, if you have sight of a rabbit and you are on 15xMag with an SR12 reticle scope, if you put the tip of it's ears on the top post and its lobes on the base of post A, you will have your rabbit at so many yards or metres distant.

B, C and D mean they are a little closer in range as the the posts get longer or deeper from A.

Check out Hawke's website or YouTube where Nick Jenkinson has a vid explaining this device in detail.

All the best.

Simon

cheers, wurz

yes mate ive been to wighill, got my first precharged gun brand new TITAN with extras, brass stuff, 1993 silencer, trigger and guard, and a 7 ltr bottle,red dotscopes how much for cash? he gave me a tin o pellets!!!! cost was £700+ alot back then......... i went back a few years later to trade it in for another gun and he tried the gun only to say the trigger was stiff and wouldnt fire properly he offered me £100... unbeknown to me at the time i had cleaned the gun and not allined the seating of the gun in the stock thus making the trigger catch the wood!!!! he should have noticed this in my eyes?i thought he was pulling a fast one gave him wide birth? swillingtons ok, got some good deals from them , but REDBECK cant help you enough, i bought a 2nd hand super 10. they did a free check and crono, and told me the reg was fcked! so it went back to its owner,, theyve tested my R10 with different pellets and cronoed free of charge! got loads of advise from anth and paul, done great deals on cammo clothing e.t.c cant fault them. only down side is shop gets full and thers no room to move!

chris

Thanks for that, Chris, I'll give them a go next time. I've used Swillington on and off for many years, sometimes they can be a bit on the expensive side though for used guns but I've had the odd cracking deal from them. I went in a year or so back and asked if they'd got any used UNF mods in for my 90. The older bloke (can't remember his name... :icon_redface: ) dug out a mint Parker Hale and let me have it for a tenner :toast:

I started going to Wighill more though this last few years mainly 'cos they carry a much larger stock and I can actually get a choice of .20 pellets, which is nice.

yeah swilly have some good deals i got a 2nd hand hawke rangefinder boxed with reciept only a month old, £70 rrp £130

yep great lads at redbeck my local as well prob will have seen you in there at some point then chris ..i have a sr 12 scope what is the a-b-c-d for at the bottom left hand side t hey are used ones so did not Manuel as he lost it ..thx tony

you prob have seen me tony, im in there alot mate, by the way did you buy a gun from redbeck?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...