New business in the pipeline........

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wrong there. Its a very good time to start a business. I have been self employed for 25 years. If you start in a recession things can only get better, you will have seen the worst. The very best of luck, you will get out what you put in.

Regards

mark

Very true mate .I have seen the set up and im impressed with the work thats gone into it .Im down helping with the roof soon with the added bonus of a look out after with the lamp :victory: .Martin deserves to make a go of it and i for one will be supporting him with whatever i shoot [at the right price of course ,lol] Another bit of news is that we have both recently done the deer and small game meat hygiene course and passed which gives us both a hunter ID and Martin especially ,the necessary paperwork to handle game of all sorts . Roll on the doe season mate ,i think youll be busy .

Your wrong there. Its a very good time to start a business. I have been self employed for 25 years. If you start in a recession things can only get better, you will have seen the worst. The very best of luck, you will get out what you put in.

Regards

mark

Very true mate .I have seen the set up and im impressed with the work thats gone into it .Im down helping with the roof soon with the added bonus of a look out after with the lamp :victory: .Martin deserves to make a go of it and i for one will be supporting him with whatever i shoot [at the right price of course ,lol] Another bit of news is that we have both recently done the deer and small game meat hygiene course and passed which gives us both a hunter ID and Martin especially ,the necessary paperwork to handle game of all sorts . Roll on the doe season mate ,i think youll be busy .

What's that then FD 30% off?

If you can make it work in this climate youl'll do just fine. There is nothing more focussing than spending your own money on a business project.

As the director of a small company I can honestly say that at the moment product/service price and advertising are without a doubt 'the' key factors.

Advertise as much as you can and use all the free methods that are going, get a website, get a facebook page, get leaflets printed and get noticed.

All the best .,

all the best with the enterprise. If you can get into good local pubs and restraunts they will provide a very good outlet as venison and pigeon is in high demand. its on lots of menus round here at the moment

How far are you from Swindon. Work do a farmers market but you have to be from 50 miles or less? not sure what take up would be like or cost of attendance. Can find out more if of use.

All the best

Martin

all the best with the enterprise. If you can get into good local pubs and restraunts they will provide a very good outlet as venison and pigeon is in high demand. its on lots of menus round here at the moment

How far are you from Swindon. Work do a farmers market but you have to be from 50 miles or less? not sure what take up would be like or cost of attendance. Can find out more if of use.

All the best

Martin

I would be interested in the farmers market Martin how often do they run it mate? I am within the 50 miles so that wouldn't be a problem.

Martin