• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would like to see the ferrett that bolted that,what sort of net did you use,chainmail. :clapper:

bolted it with my trained badger... used a net off a football goal! :laugh:

feckinell!! :icon_eek: ill give you a pound for it ,dont wrap it ,ill ride it home. :laugh:

ah, you'll be wanting this one then:

jack2.jpg

:icon_eek:

my cousin in the states got bored of bucking broncos at the rodeo, wanted to try something a bit different! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: its fleas would be bigger than me ferrets

ok nutters, i take it nobody has bugger all for sale.

that rabbit could feed my hawks for a year

would like to see the ferrett that bolted that,what sort of net did you use,chainmail. :clapper:

bolted it with my trained badger... used a net off a football goal! :laugh:

feckinell!! :icon_eek: ill give you a pound for it ,dont wrap it ,ill ride it home. :laugh:

ah, you'll be wanting this one then:

jack2.jpg

:icon_eek:

my cousin in the states got bored of bucking broncos at the rodeo, wanted to try something a bit different! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: its fleas would be bigger than me ferrets

is he about to "ride" that godzilla coney :clapper:

Guest MOLLY

I have a short eared long nosed round headed dingbat, how much? :laugh:

:laugh:

I've just shot my neighbours girlfriend she was a 'mouthy bird', does that count??

:laugh::laugh:

MOLL.

I've a hippocrockadilla pig if thats any good to you! (commonly known as my exwife) Its still living at the moment but i'm sure some stalker on here could do us both a favour, if not i'd pay money to watch it corsed by a few lurchers! :clapper::victory::drink:

Edited by bertie
I've a hippocrockadilla pig if thats any good to you! (commonly known as my exwife) Its still living at the moment but i'm sure some stalker on here could do us both a favour, if not i'd pay money to watch it corsed by a few lurchers! :clapper::victory::drink:

glad you got on well mate.good to have a happy ending. :D:D

(commonly known as my exwife) Its still living at the moment but i'm sure some stalker on here could do us both a favour, if not i'd pay money to watch it corsed by a few lurchers! :clapper::victory::drink:

I spoke to a hitman about taking out my wife, he said he would put a bullet 2 inches above her left nipple. I didn't bother what good would shooting her in the knee cap do? :whistle:

(commonly known as my exwife) Its still living at the moment but i'm sure some stalker on here could do us both a favour, if not i'd pay money to watch it corsed by a few lurchers! :clapper::victory::drink:

I spoke to a hitman about taking out my wife, he said he would put a bullet 2 inches above her left nipple. I didn't bother what good would shooting her in the knee cap do? :whistle:

So you know the bitch well!