• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much for this one? found this out doing a spot of mooching yesterday

:icon_eek: . frightened the piss out of the dog! :laugh: was gonna have it for sunday lunch... but i don't think i'll get it in the oven, and grandad's got quite attached to it! :laugh:

big_bunny.jpg

:icon_eek: . frightened the piss out of the dog! :laugh: was gonna have it for sunday lunch... but i don't think i'll get it in the oven, and grandad's got quite attached to it! :laugh:

big_bunny.jpg

would like to see the ferrett that bolted that,what sort of net did you use,chainmail. :clapper:

CASH OFFERED

interesting fresh dead birds wanted.

birds of prey wanted, game birds and anything you might consider unusual

I PAY EXEPTIONALLY HIGH PRICES

p--ssed my pants laughing at some of the replies!!! lol ther are some sad, sad individuals on this site!!!! brilliant!!!! :laugh::laugh: ps, im sure the initial thread was well intended, im not sure how much the postage would be for that ' beaver ' lol

big_bunny.jpg

feckinell!! :icon_eek: ill give you a pound for it ,dont wrap it ,ill ride it home. :laugh:

would like to see the ferrett that bolted that,what sort of net did you use,chainmail. :clapper:

bolted it with my trained badger... used a net off a football goal! :laugh:

feckinell!! :icon_eek: ill give you a pound for it ,dont wrap it ,ill ride it home. :laugh:

ah, you'll be wanting this one then:

jack2.jpg

:icon_eek:

my cousin in the states got bored of bucking broncos at the rodeo, wanted to try something a bit different! :laugh: