• This topic is locked This topic is locked
184 replies to this topic

#61 oznblue

oznblue

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 543 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:12 pm

Dotty do u are a prick jmho 07516644389. U wana argue theres my number u mug n yes not gettin the bitch jabbed was stupid but i ave 3. Kids n a wife to support n to be honest call me wat ever u please i aaint intrested n notice i dont post everyday likehalf of u cos i am actualy out whith my dogs not pretending sat behind. A computer.

#62 DottyDoo

DottyDoo

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,002 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:16 pm

listen fool, if you are finding it hard to live way yaself after breeding off a pup fone the fooking samaritans, i widnae gee ye the skin aff my shite, never mind a fone call :bye:

an your right, hunting aint for me, its far easier to sit on here an pretend :laugh:

#63 SLiP tHe DoG !

SLiP tHe DoG !

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:23 pm

Lurcherpups collie greyhound bedlington greyhound x bedlington greyhound x bull whippet inbox mwe fr full details 100 quid im frm chesterfield

MUG :chair:

#64 leegreen

leegreen

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,788 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:23 pm

You chose who gets the pups in the end and on gumtree when you advertise them as working dogs and talk with perspective buyers you can easily figure out if they actually work dogs or not.

Whats the other option ? put them on here and let you be judge and jury ?? http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

I must admit fuckthebum, you do a good job on your mission but you are getting a bit boring. You should get a job in social services, that way you may stop future members/pedlers on here actually being born.

#65 longdog runner

longdog runner

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:36 pm

You chose who gets the pups in the end and on gumtree when you advertise them as working dogs and talk with perspective buyers you can easily figure out if they actually work dogs or not.

Whats the other option ? put them on here and let you be judge and jury ?? http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

I must admit fuckthebum, you do a good job on your mission but you are getting a bit boring. You should get a job in social services, that way you may stop future members/pedlers on here actually being born.
fuckthebum ? thats fantastic lol
but as for the witch hunt that sucks, live and let live

this guy had a accidental litter ffs if you dot want one dont buy one give the guy a break

#66 oznblue

oznblue

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 543 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:51 pm

Slip the dog yet another follower of the idiots yes im from chesterfield problem ask n u can visit cos i aint bothad of any of u muppets on hear

#67 turbotyke

turbotyke

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:15 pm

ill buy 2 dogs and a bitch mate, dont take no notice of the wankers on here, know f**k all about dogs they do.

haha, only lying, hope you get AIDS ya peddling c**t.

bit harsh that mate . i don't agree with breeding pups but accidents do happen iv met oznblue a few times he's a decent lad and would do owt for anyone
his dogs are in good fettle. don't want a argument thats just my opinion ATB Jenna

fair do's, he may well be a decent lad, but the fact is, he let a pup have pups instead of getting her jabbed, he let her raise pups instead of culling the litter, at a time when the bitch needs all the nutrients she can get for her own self development. you can say all that was an accident, but him coming on here and trying to make money off these pups was not.

that bitch could have any number of underlying health problems that could be passed on to those pups and know one would know until its too late, until some poor b*****d that took on a pup is left with thousands of pounds in vet bills or even worse the pup dying after a couple of months or years bonding, training and generally being brought on.

also not a fan of arguments,JMO.

i know were your all coming from to a point me i find it easy to keep my bitches away from my dogs when in season but i have all the kennel space thats needed for these situations you have to think ahead on everything and every situation that will come your way . i know why its got your back up iv brought a pup i had to have put down its not nice at all its heart breaking i agree she is a pup and he should have had the bitch jab but don't know his situation so i cant comment thats just my opinion i wont be name calling i like the lad and his dogs are well looked after and worked. i don't think she has had the pups yet could be wrong .

#68 oznblue

oznblue

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 543 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:41 am

She has had the pups jenna all pups are doin fine and the bitch is doing fine ive jus got in we my black dog after a gud nite out on lamp what u bin upto f**k the ban dotty doo slip the dog oh ah sat on ere as usual if u guys have all had lurchers as long as u say u have and neva made any mistakes u deserve the dog man god status u seem to think u own
  • poacher3161 and DottyDoo like this

#69 DottyDoo

DottyDoo

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 6,002 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:04 am

She has had the pups jenna all pups are doin fine and the bitch is doing fine ive jus got in we my black dog after a gud nite out on lamp what u bin upto f**k the ban dotty doo slip the dog oh ah sat on ere as usual if u guys have all had lurchers as long as u say u have and neva made any mistakes u deserve the dog man god status u seem to think u own

you are right mate, your the only c**t on thl that goes oot an does a bit :laugh:

should you ne be entering a young bitch just noo :hmm:

oh aye ye cannae, she got a litter a pups hanging aff her :laugh:

#70 longdog runner

longdog runner

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:56 am

dont let the sad little b*****ds grind you down onzblue, none of them know you or the situation you were or are in, i would advertise them elsewhere mate.
we all make mistakes but we all have to make sure we learn from them, the past is the past nothing can change it, not even fuckthebum and dotty doo burning you at the stake for your crime,
you can partly right the wrong by getting these pups good working homes

good luck, good luck, good luck, good luck
  • oznblue likes this

#71 fcuktheban

fcuktheban

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:16 pm

If only I thought of that 15 years ago before you were born:doh: I have hardly burned the guy at the stake as some of you act like I have. I did point out the age of the pup bitch and that was it. I have nothing against the guy and think he's not a bad person. Nobody is perfect and mistakes happen but people should still know the age of the bitch before deciding to buy a pup. I like my new title would you like to christen it for me ;)

#72 turbotyke

turbotyke

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:10 pm

glad the bitch and pups are ok mate not been unto much at the min been out in the day moor then owt but will be hitting the lamp moor now its started dropping cold at night .

#73 oznblue

oznblue

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 543 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:03 am

Well if u ever fancy a nite on lamp jus giz a shout wont be upto much for next couple o weeks i ave my knee operated on next wednesday so wont be able to walk for a couple of week

#74 B.P.R

B.P.R

Disabled Bay Poacher

• Banned
  • 7,063 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:21 pm

listen fool, if you are finding it hard to live way yaself after breeding off a pup fone the fooking samaritans, i widnae gee ye the skin aff my shite, never mind a fone call http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

an your right, hunting aint for me, its far easier to sit on here an pretend http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

SHAT IT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Veedublee, 19 September 2011 - 01:22 pm.

#75 oznblue

oznblue

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 543 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:14 pm

Well looks like no ones intrested so advertided elsewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users