aye so is that not an offer ye fookin plum pmsl :laugh:

an into the bargain there is an always has been an open offer in the offer section, its open to whole fooking site, as im sure many will tell, as they have been oot :laugh:

why ye saying ye will come but yer dogs unfit??? ye making excuses awready?? :laugh:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah accidental matings happen, and you get the bitch jabbed and there isn`t a problem if the bitch whelps any pups cull to one or two and not have the nutrition that a 13 month old bitch should be ut

theres no need for all this shite. people that argue on here are hardly gonna meet up because all they would do is fight. people shouldnt have to prove their worth through their dogs. im the same on h

thats how a bitch that age should look, not wae saggy tits an 10 pups hanging off her you fooking mug

Posted Images

an into the bargain there is an always has been an open offer in the offer section, its open to whole fooking site, as im sure many will tell, as they have been oot :laugh:

why ye saying ye will come but yer dogs unfit??? ye making excuses awready?? :laugh:

not making excuses at all my dogs coming up for 8 year old getting harder to get fit an other dogs are pups havent seen much excuses for what ?? that she might not catch as many rabbits as your young un,, i wouldnt give 2 fukcs but the bitch waint show me up an if it didnt take as many it wouldnt be far behind,, ive been out with tons of people , an the dogs have yet to show me up bud seen better yes but not that much better an ive yet to see a world beater in twenty years of running the dogs on quarry sounds like you have the world beater ive yet to see :victory:

not making excuses at all my dogs coming up for 8 year old getting harder to get fit an other dogs are pups havent seen much excuses for what ?? that she might not catch as many rabbits as your young un,, i wouldnt give 2 fukcs but the bitch waint show me up an if it didnt take as many it wouldnt be far behind,, ive been out with tons of people , an the dogs have yet to show me up bud seen better yes but not that much better an ive yet to see a world beater in twenty years of running the dogs on quarry sounds like you have the world beater ive yet to see :victory:

:laugh:

best a luck to you an the puppy peddlin oznblue, cos i wont have fook else to do way any a yees.....

:bye:

best a luck to you an the puppy peddlin oznblue, cos i wont have fook else to do way any a yees.....

ha ha ha ha ha ya jacker lol lol lol lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::whistling: :whistling: :whistling::lol::boogy:

ha ha ha ha ha ya jacker lol lol lol lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::whistling: :whistling: :whistling::lol::boogy:

you realy are thick, jacked on what exactly????

ye have had an open offer for months ye fooking twit, so that makes you the jacker,

have ye been yet??? no

were ye offered???? aye

do i need to draw ye some wee pictures noo ffs to explain this in more detail :blink:

the offer for you is not available anymore, id end up slapping you for being thick, besides an unfit dog at this time a year just shows what kinds a dog man ye really are imo :laugh:

ye have had an open offer for months ye fooking twit, so that makes you the jacker,

have ye been yet??? no

were ye offered???? aye

do i need to draw ye some wee pictures noo ffs to explain this in more detail :blink:

the offer for you is not available anymore, id end up slapping you for being thick, besides an ufit dog at this time a year just shows what kinds a dog man ye really are imo :laugh:

gotta have last word ant ya yer fukcing prick its only just turned september an as for slapping me you`d fukcing try pal c**t give a fukc are big thy is feller thad fukcing know about it thar the thick one thas a fanny man thas jacked cause thja all wind an piss ha ha ha ha

have ye been yet??? no

were ye offered???? aye

the offer for you is not available anymore, id end up slapping you for being thick, besides an ufit dog at this time a year just shows what kinds a dog man ye really are imo :laugh:

gotta have last word ant ya yer fukcing prick its only just turned september an as for slapping me you`d fukcing try pal c**t give a fukc are big thy is feller thad fukcing know about it thar the thick one thas a fanny man thas jacked cause thja all wind an piss ha ha ha ha

maybe i widnae slap ye then, but yed deffo feel the back a my hand for yer thickness lol

i have it on good authority that your as nice as pie in the flesh, so why so gobby on here??

ye see i am what i am, im gobby on here an in the flesh :laugh:

away an get yer unfit dogs some graft ffs, ye had the same amount a time as the rest of us to get them fit ye lazy c**t :laugh:

ya dont know me dot im nice on here aswell but a say what i think if people dont like it tough but beleive mate i dont take slaps lightly an im hardly a big feller.... the bitch is knocking on hard to get fit but been there an done it mate im no bullshitter the dogs do what there meant to an im no slouch when it comes to getting out an doing it beleive me......

ya dont know me dot im nice on here aswell but a say what i think if people dont like it tough but beleive mate i dont take slaps lightly an im hardly a big feller.... the bitch is knocking on hard to get fit but been there an done it mate im no bullshitter the dogs do what there meant to an im no slouch when it comes to getting out an doing it beleive me......

well why come on here questionin my dogs, cos it takes you so long to get your fit mate, dont mean we al take that long????

this in my bitch's 1st season, she had a few outings last season but was still only a year oldish by end of it, so was hadly a season,

i have however had her trotting an in the swim tank most of the summer, an she gets grafted, but hey i dont need to explain meself to anycunt to be honest

the guys that do know me, know i dont lie, an have all seen my bitch run, no world beater just a decent honest young bitch....

like i say, im done for now, i got a young dog that needs a few runs before it gets dark, call it last word, call it what ye may, i was having banter with you, tho as for yer peddling mate oznblue, i do hope he takes a tumble doon the fooking stairs :bye:

dot trouble is bud you come on here an your constantly slagging people the is peddlers about ye but the lad says he had an accidental mating up to him what he does with the pups i see your point and his point aswell... there`l all ways be peddlers in this game cause its full of idiots an its easy money,, but the people that know the crack buy off the right stuff not the peddled shite.. ....... dotty al catch yees later an keep ya bloody mitts to yee self ors yee might find yee self with a few digits less ok buddy...........

theres no need for all this shite. people that argue on here are hardly gonna meet up because all they would do is fight. people shouldnt have to prove their worth through their dogs. im the same on here as in the flesh, i dont want arguments or falling out. you never know one day you might just bump into these people and realise that they are sound enough. every body has a common interest in the sport whether they are new comers or golden oldies. im learning and im sure oznblue will learn from his mistakes and if he doesnt then hes a lost cause.

good luck to everyone for the season :thumbs:

• Like 3

I aint a peddler ive had a handfull of dogs and this the first litter of pups i have ever had through an accidental breading if that in your eyes makes me a peddler so be it i bowe too no man and all tho some think it there isnt no god on here

I aint a peddler ive had a handfull of dogs and this the first litter of pups i have ever had through an accidental breading if that in your eyes makes me a peddler so be it i bowe too no man and all tho some think it there isnt no god on here

what ever that meant lol ........ i never said you was a peddler .....