well if u was reading the thread carefully and properly youd no dotty revoked his offer so im not sure it is ? but there agaiin u read what u want any way whats up whith work u seem to be on here alot through the day

What's up with work for you? I'm self employed and work on the pc often. I still get out there and work my dogs regularly :thumbs:

Whats that FTB you work on a PC or you are a PC :whistling:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah accidental matings happen, and you get the bitch jabbed and there isn`t a problem if the bitch whelps any pups cull to one or two and not have the nutrition that a 13 month old bitch should be ut

theres no need for all this shite. people that argue on here are hardly gonna meet up because all they would do is fight. people shouldnt have to prove their worth through their dogs. im the same on h

thats how a bitch that age should look, not wae saggy tits an 10 pups hanging off her you fooking mug

Posted Images

no im not his wife im his mother who happens to be looking after the bitch and the pups you a big dog man are you can you tell me your dog or bitch whatever you have grandparents ages you are all trying to say the pups are no good because the dogs are bred out of a pup well we ve had dogs a long time as far as im aware you dont breed dogs when they first come into season this was not the bitches first season anyway plus the breeding was accidental but it still cost a ruddy fortune to rear the pups most of the pups are going to people we know free of charge

his fooking mother :lol: :lol: :haha:

im sorry i have said more than enuff, i wont be back on this thread,

if my mum found out i was backchatting some guys mother, id get ma arse skelped for cheek to elders :icon_redface:

sorry mrs oznblue :angel::bye:

no im not his wife im his mother who happens to be looking after the bitch and the pups you a big dog man are you can you tell me your dog or bitch whatever you have grandparents ages you are all trying to say the pups are no good because the dogs are bred out of a pup well we ve had dogs a long time as far as im aware you dont breed dogs when they first come into season this was not the bitches first season anyway plus the breeding was accidental but it still cost a ruddy fortune to rear the pups most of the pups are going to people we know free of charge

my mum was asking what time you let ozzy stay out to with the dogs i have a 11pm curfew and im trying to get it extended,if she see others mothers are letting them stay out late,her arm may just be twisted.thanks in advance

my mum was asking what time you let ozzy stay out to with the dogs i have a 11pm curfew and im trying to get it extended,if she see others mothers are letting them stay out late,her arm may just be twisted.thanks in advance

Your mums right though..............your a little shit that can't be trusted to run about in the dark....... :whistling:

he is at work hes a scaffolder so he does know what hard work his sorry ftb but working on a pc is not hard work after reading all this crap on his huntinglife profile he made another mistake he forgot to log out you all call yourself lurcher men hunting men whatever he makes one mistake and get ridiculed for it do you know the grandparents of your dogs and the ages they were bred a dog is good as you make it not what its bred out of. You go on about culling a litter of pups thats is just heartless the pups didnt ask to be born and dont deserve to be killed the injection is not guaranteed to work and you only have a certain time to have the injection we have had dogs a lot of years lurchers and terriers mistakes do happen very often his only mistake was being honest about it. Oh after all your comments you might like to know the bitch is very well and looking after her pups very well

I have two point to make, the first is there is a total lack of responsibility, was the bitch taken to a vets and given the jab(which almost always works), my guess is no as that costs money, but now the pups are here is the concern with the welfare of the pups.or making some money out of it???? My second point is i expect a good explanation from the account holder why he has left his computer logged on and allowed a non member to post on his behalf...........

This question is not directed at you as you are not the account holder, but he will be deleted if you abuse his account............

ha ha nice one mother well lets get this sorted out [bANNED TEXT] i have taken in to consideration what all u super dog men have said and acted acordingly. most of the pups have gone too mates for note any body of gumtree rings the dogs will be sold for the sum they have cost me to raise which i see as fair now i have moved house and my runs are up i have the capability of spliting the dogs so there wont be a repeat peformance all u lads who tryed raming ur opionions down my throat funny thing is i aint guna listen to a word u say i dont no u from adam i dunno if u even own or work dogs so dnt waste ur breath and for all u who have the opionion nothin can come from unproven parents. or even pets i have a dog and had dogs from to pet parents and my mates have had ur super dogs pie lines and so on i havent seen a world beater yet the unproven stock worked just as well .... ftb and dotty u do a gud job fillin in the blanks but be warned one of these days ull wind up the wrong un and end up we more than a slap

ha ha nice one mother well lets get this sorted out [bANNED TEXT] i have taken in to consideration what all u super dog men have said and acted acordingly. most of the pups have gone too mates for note any body of gumtree rings the dogs will be sold for the sum they have cost me to raise which i see as fair now i have moved house and my runs are up i have the capability of spliting the dogs so there wont be a repeat peformance all u lads who tryed raming ur opionions down my throat funny thing is i aint guna listen to a word u say i dont no u from adam i dunno if u even own or work dogs so dnt waste ur breath and for all u who have the opionion nothin can come from unproven parents. or even pets i have a dog and had dogs from to pet parents and my mates have had ur super dogs pie lines and so on i havent seen a world beater yet the unproven stock worked just as well .... ftb and dotty u do a gud job fillin in the blanks but be warned one of these days ull wind up the wrong un and end up we more than a slap

grow up :laugh:

magine pretendin to be yer mum :haha::lol: :lol:

• Like 2

whos pretending to be there mother ? u notice in the few posts my mother replied as i did forget to log out she was angry difrence is u pathetic mugs dont get a reaction out of me i aint fussed what u say that the diffrence n dotty i made u an offer at least have the decency to accept or revoke dont just nesh out there lad!!!

whos pretending to be there mother ? u notice in the few posts my mother replied as i did forget to log out she was angry difrence is u pathetic mugs dont get a reaction out of me i aint fussed what u say that the diffrence n dotty i made u an offer at least have the decency to accept or revoke dont just nesh out there lad!!!

sound angry to me :laugh:

ill match ye, i offered ye twit lol

however i doubt yer bitch will ever be fit, probs be anothe litter in a few months, whats stopping seeing as you awready said working dogs can an do come fae young dogs an pets :laugh:

:bye:

Im not interested in trying to get a reaction from you, you allowed a PUP to get caught and then tried to make money from the resluting pups instead of taking the bitch to the vets and getting her jabbed, spend £80 or have the litter and sell em for profit, no brainer in your mind....... Call me a pathetic mug all you like, i have morals, when my 18mth old dog mated my 5 yr old bitch(entirely MY fault) i manned up and padi the £80 at the vets as after one season the dog was untested in my eyes, perhaps i could of sold them on here for profit, BUT i have morals and my own ideas of ethics. Are you soaggresive because you know you have f****d up, lost any credibility and looked a fool to 32,000 people? The mother of your pups is mentally and physically immature and you are just another tick on the scrotum of the lurcher problem, these pups may be great pets, one or two may make good working dogs BUT if only tested stock were bred from there would be less abuse and passing around of stock as the standards would be higher and dogs would have more value placed upon them and i don't mean monetary value.....................

looked i have admited i have fckd up and i apologise it was my mother who posted as i forgot to log out of the computer i wasnt trying to make any money from the pups just back what its costing me as u say u have ur morals i have mine i will use all my wages the next couple of weeks to make sure these pups will have the best start in life they can what i wont do is leave my three young children to starve