Dotty do u are a prick jmho 07516644389. U wana argue theres my number u mug n yes not gettin the bitch jabbed was stupid but i ave 3. Kids n a wife to support n to be honest call me wat ever u please i aaint intrested n notice i dont post everyday likehalf of u cos i am actualy out whith my dogs not pretending sat behind. A computer.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah accidental matings happen, and you get the bitch jabbed and there isn`t a problem if the bitch whelps any pups cull to one or two and not have the nutrition that a 13 month old bitch should be ut

theres no need for all this shite. people that argue on here are hardly gonna meet up because all they would do is fight. people shouldnt have to prove their worth through their dogs. im the same on h

thats how a bitch that age should look, not wae saggy tits an 10 pups hanging off her you fooking mug

Posted Images

listen fool, if you are finding it hard to live way yaself after breeding off a pup fone the fooking samaritans, i widnae gee ye the skin aff my shite, never mind a fone call :bye:

an your right, hunting aint for me, its far easier to sit on here an pretend :laugh:

You chose who gets the pups in the end and on gumtree when you advertise them as working dogs and talk with perspective buyers you can easily figure out if they actually work dogs or not.

Whats the other option ? put them on here and let you be judge and jury ?? :blink:

I must admit fuckthebum, you do a good job on your mission but you are getting a bit boring. You should get a job in social services, that way you may stop future members/pedlers on here actually being born.

You chose who gets the pups in the end and on gumtree when you advertise them as working dogs and talk with perspective buyers you can easily figure out if they actually work dogs or not.

Whats the other option ? put them on here and let you be judge and jury ?? :blink:

I must admit fuckthebum, you do a good job on your mission but you are getting a bit boring. You should get a job in social services, that way you may stop future members/pedlers on here actually being born.

fuckthebum ? thats fantastic lol

but as for the witch hunt that sucks, live and let live

this guy had a accidental litter ffs if you dot want one dont buy one give the guy a break

ill buy 2 dogs and a bitch mate, dont take no notice of the wankers on here, know f**k all about dogs they do.

haha, only lying, hope you get AIDS ya peddling c**t.

bit harsh that mate . i don't agree with breeding pups but accidents do happen iv met oznblue a few times he's a decent lad and would do owt for anyone

his dogs are in good fettle. don't want a argument thats just my opinion ATB Jenna

fair do's, he may well be a decent lad, but the fact is, he let a pup have pups instead of getting her jabbed, he let her raise pups instead of culling the litter, at a time when the bitch needs all the nutrients she can get for her own self development. you can say all that was an accident, but him coming on here and trying to make money off these pups was not.

that bitch could have any number of underlying health problems that could be passed on to those pups and know one would know until its too late, until some poor b*****d that took on a pup is left with thousands of pounds in vet bills or even worse the pup dying after a couple of months or years bonding, training and generally being brought on.

also not a fan of arguments,JMO.

i know were your all coming from to a point me i find it easy to keep my bitches away from my dogs when in season but i have all the kennel space thats needed for these situations you have to think ahead on everything and every situation that will come your way . i know why its got your back up iv brought a pup i had to have put down its not nice at all its heart breaking i agree she is a pup and he should have had the bitch jab but don't know his situation so i cant comment thats just my opinion i wont be name calling i like the lad and his dogs are well looked after and worked. i don't think she has had the pups yet could be wrong .

She has had the pups jenna all pups are doin fine and the bitch is doing fine ive jus got in we my black dog after a gud nite out on lamp what u bin upto f**k the ban dotty doo slip the dog oh ah sat on ere as usual if u guys have all had lurchers as long as u say u have and neva made any mistakes u deserve the dog man god status u seem to think u own

• Like 2

She has had the pups jenna all pups are doin fine and the bitch is doing fine ive jus got in we my black dog after a gud nite out on lamp what u bin upto f**k the ban dotty doo slip the dog oh ah sat on ere as usual if u guys have all had lurchers as long as u say u have and neva made any mistakes u deserve the dog man god status u seem to think u own

you are right mate, your the only c**t on thl that goes oot an does a bit :laugh:

should you ne be entering a young bitch just noo :hmm:

oh aye ye cannae, she got a litter a pups hanging aff her :laugh:

dont let the sad little b*****ds grind you down onzblue, none of them know you or the situation you were or are in, i would advertise them elsewhere mate.

we all make mistakes but we all have to make sure we learn from them, the past is the past nothing can change it, not even fuckthebum and dotty doo burning you at the stake for your crime,

you can partly right the wrong by getting these pups good working homes

good luck, good luck, good luck, good luck

• Like 1

If only I thought of that 15 years ago before you were born:doh: I have hardly burned the guy at the stake as some of you act like I have. I did point out the age of the pup bitch and that was it. I have nothing against the guy and think he's not a bad person. Nobody is perfect and mistakes happen but people should still know the age of the bitch before deciding to buy a pup. I like my new title would you like to christen it for me ;)

glad the bitch and pups are ok mate not been unto much at the min been out in the day moor then owt but will be hitting the lamp moor now its started dropping cold at night .

listen fool, if you are finding it hard to live way yaself after breeding off a pup fone the fooking samaritans, i widnae gee ye the skin aff my shite, never mind a fone call :bye:

an your right, hunting aint for me, its far easier to sit on here an pretend :laugh:

SHAT IT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Veedublee