• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell ya what hes quik to get pics took off the site,, lol fecking mods

heres the pics    

good going there, nice haul it does look like simone has been running as his jean's waistband are normally just tucked under his titties and he ends up sporting a camels toe joking apart, :thum

Thank feck you got them in the e-mail, i had to block my face so the men dont get jealous and the female members dont swoon at that "big handsome fella carved from granite" :whistling: Bosun "Troy" :tongue2: was unfit and blowing whilst Venus was still taking them, poor fecker ate his food and is in a coma in the kennel :laugh:

Thank feck you got them in the e-mail, i had to block my face so the men dont get jealous and the female members dont swoon at that "big handsome fella carved from granite" :whistling: Bosun "Troy" :tongue2: was unfit and blowing whilst Venus was still taking them, poor fecker ate his food and is in a coma in the kennel :laugh:

We found the same last week mate, whilst both dogs are as fit as we can get 'em, on a good night with plenty to go at, this early on in the season they just wern't 'sharp' enough. Over effort because they were over keen, some horrendous misses but once the catches came they settled and a good night was had. This weeks seen a real difference. :yes:

Keep the 'Troy-Boy' goin Simo.. :thumbs:

had a good night up there last night despite the full moon, simmo came with his weaton, bull type ,, i had venus,

we started on some bottom fields , but it was difucult to hold them in the lamp, they were pretty spooky due to the moon, but we ploded on and added a few to the bag.

simmos dog had a bit of bad luck at the start, with rabbits running in to barns, through game holes in the walls and even one that went over a wall like a national hunt race horse. then about halfway through the night, he took a knock against a wall but kept hold of his prise. we got back to the car with dozen, after a cuppa , we headed up the hill on to some ruffer pastures, and staedily added bunnys to the bag.

after an hour or so it was time to head back to the car, time was getting on with the late start,, by the time we got back we had cought 32 rabbits, with simmos dog getting, in to double figures with 10 and venus the rest, all in all a good night despite the moon,

simmo has took a million pics,, and when he crawls out his pit , he will put them up

Sounds a good night lads....well done... :thumbs:

I'm taking it Simo' dog cant jump higher than a rabbit then?......................... :whistling:

:toast: