Sign in to follow this  
TOMO

LAMPING THE DALES , simmo taged along

Seems a few of us did well regarding the poor weather conditions.

Simo was that excited that he was having his photo taken that he dribbled...have a close look at his jeans.

Why you staring at simo' cock.................. :whistling:

Working the dogs does get exciting and produced a little sex wee...............Sam im bringing jeans back into lamping fashion.......

Here you go Tomo...from little acorns mighty oak trees will grow lol...and then nine weeks later there was Venus lol :laugh: ATB Andy.

DSC00187.jpg

Edited by poacherspocket22

Cracking do lads, sometimes it makes you realise when you go to places that hold plenty of gear how a dog you thought you had fit may not be as fit as you thought it was.

Simo, I would say your Wheaton did very well if its not used to seeing that many rabbits local so you got to be happy with that..........I know I would be.

TOMO, well done for running the guantlet of Simmos unwanted sexual advances!!

if you look closly, you can see where i had the gate gold plated for taking nice photos

:laugh: :laugh: :thumbs: Nice tidy paint job, and nice tidily lined up rabbits ;)

Good haul

Well done you pair ... I was expecting a big haul last night but only managed 2 ...for about 7-8 miles but only barley and rape fields down up here still no wheat fields in ...conditions were spot on when the moon was behind the cloud ...saw a mates young bitch show very little interest in her quarry which worried me ...then up at 4 for a craic at the geese....been out with the terriers today its still too warm when working a spade ....out for a shine tonight ...then first days hunting tomoro...im getting to old for this ...thank fuk im as fit as fiddle :yes: ...good to see to members of here getting out for a do and a bit craic ...is it just me but are Simos arms freakishly long?

Edited by MOO

Well done you pair ... I was expecting a big haul last night but only managed 2 ...for about 7-8 miles but only barley and rape fields down up here still no wheat fields in ...conditions were spot on when the moon was behind the cloud ...saw a mates young bitch show very little interest in her quarry which worried me ...then up at 4 for a craic at the geese....been out with the terriers today its still too warm when working a spade ....out for a shine tonight ...then first days hunting tomoro...im getting to old for this ...thank fuk im as fit as fiddle :yes: ...good to see to members of here getting out for a do and a bit craic ...is it just me but are Simos arms freakishly long?

Knuckle draggers :laugh:

Simo told me he had model features......well....feck me! :laugh:

Pissy jeans, long ape like arms, hands longer than the A1, baldy slap head too :laugh:

Oh and he's wearing a camo jacket in the dark! :toast:

:tongue2:

Aye he needs them long arms to reach in his deep pockets!

...is it just me but are Simos arms freakishly long?

He can however reach over to play with your balls with having to stoop!

• Like 1

It highlighted out unfit my dog was, he perhaps ran over 30 runs to get those 10 and there is a big difference between now and mid season fitness :thumbs: