• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell ya what hes quik to get pics took off the site,, lol fecking mods

heres the pics    

good going there, nice haul it does look like simone has been running as his jean's waistband are normally just tucked under his titties and he ends up sporting a camels toe joking apart, :thum

well done lads, you did vey well with the moon out like that, good bag :thumbs: .I had a 1hour local with Tod my pup, and was waste of time , only seen dozen and they hit the edge in secs when they saw you.He had 1 run nearly got it, but when its that light they know where they are going :yes: so again well done lads. :thumbs:

Did he try to touch you tomo you can tell us you know you dont have to keep it to yourself :hmm:

i think my hairy palms put him off

ha ha ha should of shaved before you went out mate put some brute on next time always works for me good for bringing in the roe bucks :laugh:

ive only has my dog 2 week, he was in bad condition took him out few times lamping, dident catch nothing, but could tell he was gaggin for a catch, took him out other night bagged me his first 4 rabbits, could tell he was happy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ive only has my dog 2 week, he was in bad condition took him out few times lamping, dident catch nothing, but could tell he was gaggin for a catch, took him out other night bagged me his first 4 rabbits, could tell he was happy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Behave bogbrush :laugh:

Tomo sounds like you and simo had a good one :thumbs: but remember you have to take special precautions when out with simo like backs against the wall no puftersquidge (perfumes) and defo no bending down to tie shoe laces/pickup rabbits etc when he's within 10 meters of you :laugh: :laugh: