LAMPING THE DALES , simmo taged along

It highlighted out unfit my dog was, he perhaps ran over 30 runs to get those 10 and there is a big difference between now and mid season fitness :thumbs:

Unless you are seeing that amount of stuff fairly regular mate, you will never have them fully up to the job, thats just life........more rabbits will however sharpen them up as the season progresses imho

As I said, your dog did well and I would be happy because mine dont get to see those type of numbers either :thumbs:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell ya what hes quik to get pics took off the site,, lol fecking mods

heres the pics    

good going there, nice haul it does look like simone has been running as his jean's waistband are normally just tucked under his titties and he ends up sporting a camels toe joking apart, :thum

It highlighted out unfit my dog was, he perhaps ran over 30 runs to get those 10 and there is a big difference between now and mid season fitness :thumbs:

Unless you are seeing that amount of stuff fairly regular mate, you will never have them fully up to the job, thats just life........more rabbits will however sharpen them up as the season progresses imho

As I said, your dog did well and I would be happy because mine dont get to see those type of numbers either :thumbs:

There is also a knack to killing large bags on that type of ground. If your not used to seeing good numbers on a place you can burn a dog out fast and never reach the big numbers.

• Like 1

Yes mate your right, plus the lad took a tumble lifting a rabbit and hit a stone wall at full pelt!!! Im happy with him mate and thats all that matters :thumbs: Butler i think your right, numbers up there has to be a military operation :thumbs:

had a few minshaws mostly half cross to bull xs not bad on the rabbits but these big feilds localy punish dogs without good saluk in them ,shoulb be nice pups them tomo both same size ,and build

Think that mating took place a couple of years ago to produce the dog in the thread..........

well done lads, you did vey well with the moon out like that, good bag :thumbs: .I had a 1hour local with Tod my pup, and was waste of time , only seen dozen and they hit the edge in secs when they saw you.He had 1 run nearly got it, but when its that light they know where they are going :yes: so again well done lads. :thumbs:

its cus you haunt the places you go ray dont leave them alone lmfho

• 5 years later...

my pup off my bitch is a strong powerfulmdog 6 months Old it's looking well an the winter is not far away thing is mite have a job away don't know [BANNED TEXT] to do with him. How do i put photos up