LAMPING THE DALES , simmo taged along

Seems a few of us did well regarding the poor weather conditions.

Simo was that excited that he was having his photo taken that he dribbled...have a close look at his jeans.

Why you staring at simo' cock.................. :whistling:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell ya what hes quik to get pics took off the site,, lol fecking mods

heres the pics    

good going there, nice haul it does look like simone has been running as his jean's waistband are normally just tucked under his titties and he ends up sporting a camels toe joking apart, :thum

Cracking do lads, sometimes it makes you realise when you go to places that hold plenty of gear how a dog you thought you had fit may not be as fit as you thought it was.

Simo, I would say your Wheaton did very well if its not used to seeing that many rabbits local so you got to be happy with that..........I know I would be.

TOMO, well done for running the guantlet of Simmos unwanted sexual advances!!

Well done you pair ... I was expecting a big haul last night but only managed 2 ...for about 7-8 miles but only barley and rape fields down up here still no wheat fields in ...conditions were spot on when the moon was behind the cloud ...saw a mates young bitch show very little interest in her quarry which worried me ...then up at 4 for a craic at the geese....been out with the terriers today its still too warm when working a spade ....out for a shine tonight ...then first days hunting tomoro...im getting to old for this ...thank fuk im as fit as fiddle :yes: ...good to see to members of here getting out for a do and a bit craic ...is it just me but are Simos arms freakishly long?

Edited by MOO

Well done you pair ... I was expecting a big haul last night but only managed 2 ...for about 7-8 miles but only barley and rape fields down up here still no wheat fields in ...conditions were spot on when the moon was behind the cloud ...saw a mates young bitch show very little interest in her quarry which worried me ...then up at 4 for a craic at the geese....been out with the terriers today its still too warm when working a spade ....out for a shine tonight ...then first days hunting tomoro...im getting to old for this ...thank fuk im as fit as fiddle :yes: ...good to see to members of here getting out for a do and a bit craic ...is it just me but are Simos arms freakishly long?

Knuckle draggers :laugh:

Simo told me he had model features......well....feck me! :laugh:

Pissy jeans, long ape like arms, hands longer than the A1, baldy slap head too :laugh:

Oh and he's wearing a camo jacket in the dark! :toast:

:tongue2:

Aye he needs them long arms to reach in his deep pockets!