picker up wanted

Guest john5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would love to fetch the staff one day don't want paying but would like to see her on a real shoot, she does the biz rough shooting.   Kieran

awwwwwww , you didnt have to put up a post to prove your an idiot , but i suppose you had to be first

Well I've just pissed my f*****g self laughing. Stick yer staffie up yer arse mush, the man is looking for a proper dog....... Lol lol lol

Having just read through this, i would like to point out that "John" and "semiautolee" are just making members of the shooting fraternity sound / look like a bunch of close minded, arrogant, rude and fairly dim arseholes.

Aye Mushroom replied offering the services of his staffie, and that is somewhat unorthodox, and was always likely to get turned down.

HOWEVER, what exactly in his offer prompted the need for John to start insulting him? And then call Redcharge a 'wanker' when he backed Mushroom up?

And semiautolee - listen to yourself?

"if it was me i wouldnt want a staffy running around my shoot picking birds it isnt the natural dog for the job, maybe he or she can do the job but i wouldnt want it on my land, and neither will anyone else for that matter!"

You sound like an idiot mate. Lets get this straight, as a dog is not the 'natural' dog for the job, you would not having it do said job, regardless of the skill with which the job was performed? SO in short, you care not for the quality of work that the dog does, but rather for the way the dog looks? Says it all really. You just sound like ANOTHER pompus shooter.

As for "neither will anyone else for that matter" - you are simply wrong, many many shoots, are willing to welcome unorthodox breeds of dogs as long as they prove themselves in the working field.

And finally - i would not have a semi-auto on my shoot.

So FECK OFF.

wonder why john who comes across as an arrogant prick

while the rest of us are mere wankers

does'nt know anybody who would be willing to pick up for him?

do you think its because he thinks so much of himself

and very little of others

yeah if he has to advertise for a picker up ................enough said

Having just read through this, i would like to point out that "John" and "semiautolee" are just making members of the shooting fraternity sound / look like a bunch of close minded, arrogant, rude and fairly dim arseholes.

Aye Mushroom replied offering the services of his staffie, and that is somewhat unorthodox, and was always likely to get turned down.

HOWEVER, what exactly in his offer prompted the need for John to start insulting him? And then call Redcharge a 'wanker' when he backed Mushroom up?

"if it was me i wouldnt want a staffy running around my shoot picking birds it isnt the natural dog for the job, maybe he or she can do the job but i wouldnt want it on my land, and neither will anyone else for that matter!"

You sound like an idiot mate. Lets get this straight, as a dog is not the 'natural' dog for the job, you would not having it do said job, regardless of the skill with which the job was performed? SO in short, you care not for the quality of work that the dog does, but rather for the way the dog looks? Says it all really. You just sound like ANOTHER pompus shooter.

As for "neither will anyone else for that matter" - you are simply wrong, many many shoots, are willing to welcome unorthodox breeds of dogs as long as they prove themselves in the working field.

So FECK OFF.

do i give a toss about your shoot no!!!!!!!!!!!!

So FECK OFF.

And in only nine words you manage to confirm just how much of an idiot you are . . . .

So FECK OFF.

For some reason reading this just brings images of the episode of Only fools and horses where Del turns up with the semi :laugh: :laugh:

So FECK OFF.

And in only nine words you manage to confirm just how much of an idiot you are . . . .

bit like you then eh!!!

So FECK OFF.

But their typical of the shooting fraternaty i have come accross why the fekin hell do you think i have poached all my life i carnt waite for the leaves to drop lol.

So FECK OFF.

bit like you then eh!!!

Mate. . . . your come-backs are shit, and they don't even make sense haha. Give your self a good slap and grow up!

(I also notice you don't have an answer for any of the points in my initial reply)

So FECK OFF.

But their typical of the shooting fraternaty i have come accross why the fekin hell do you think i have poached all my life i carnt waite for the leaves to drop lol.

You are right in many ways Del, but luckily they are not all like that, there are some good, honest, working class folk involved in shooting, who also appreciate other forms of fieldsports etc. We are lucky to have free reign on some good syndicate / shoot land.

So FECK OFF.

bit like you then eh!!!

Mate. . . . your come-backs are shit, and they don't even make sense haha. Give your self a good slap and grow up!

(I also notice you don't have an answer for any of the points in my initial reply)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously guys, if it was me i wouldnt want a staffy running around my shoot picking birds it isnt the natural dog for the job, maybe he or she can do the job but i wouldnt want it on my land, and neither will anyone else for that matter! john did say no stupid comments, but what did he get a stupid comment on his genuine post trying to help people out with a good oppurtunity for someone to work there dog and have a good day out and get a bit of cash for helping out!! forums dont need stupid comments like my staffy can do the job etc etc on this kind of posts when you no you wont get anywhere!! enough said i think!!

So you don't let Spanials pick up or labs/retrievers in the beating line then......

So FECK OFF.

But their typical of the shooting fraternaty i have come accross why the fekin hell do you think i have poached all my life i carnt waite for my balls to drop lol.

Edited for accuracy :laugh: :laugh: