picker up wanted

Guest john5

Well I've just pissed my f*****g self laughing. Stick yer staffie up yer arse mush, the man is looking for a proper dog....... Lol lol lol

lol ya cnut lol I been pissing myself laughing since yesterday :laugh: cheered right me up. At least you've the balls to take on the staff :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and sweetpea don't take politeness for confusion :air_kiss:

i dont think your polite jumping on my thread with your stupid comments and thats where you have become confused , if you realy think that a staffordshire bull terrier is suitable then you realy are dillusional

your just another stupid fecking muppet who frequents this forum and obviously has nothing to contribute other than displaying that your an ignorant oxygen thief

qick edit ; you would do better doing what you do best , stick to self abuse and go to your room

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would love to fetch the staff one day don't want paying but would like to see her on a real shoot, she does the biz rough shooting.   Kieran

awwwwwww , you didnt have to put up a post to prove your an idiot , but i suppose you had to be first

Well I've just pissed my f*****g self laughing. Stick yer staffie up yer arse mush, the man is looking for a proper dog....... Lol lol lol

This just gets funnier and funnier. John you seem to think that mushroom is pulling your leg, he isn't. He has a wee fat staffie that is a well renowned gundog whipper( so he tells me)..... Maybe you should let him attend your shoot mate and you can let me know how the wonder dog performed on the day. Ahhahahahahaha get it round ye mush........ Lol

lol ya cnut lol I been pissing myself laughing since yesterday :laugh: cheered right me up. At least you've the balls to take on the staff :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i dont think your polite jumping on my thread with your stupid comments and thats where you have become confused , if you realy think that a staffordshire bull terrier is suitable then you realy are dillusional

your just another stupid fecking muppet who frequents this forum and obviously has nothing to contribute other than displaying that your an ignorant oxygen thief

Haha you've just shown your true colours, you resort to insults :laugh: breed blind is what you are. Bet your one of the silly little people who complained to the BASC judges when the staff beat your "gundogs" in the working trials and scurries instead of congratulating a dog that gives it's all and is well trained/behaved etc. Tweedlepip :laugh:

This just gets funnier and funnier. John you seem to think that mushroom is pulling your leg, he isn't. He has a wee fat staffie that is a well renowned gundog whipper( so he tells me)..... Maybe you should let him attend your shoot mate and you can let me know how the wonder dog performed on the day. Ahhahahahahaha get it round ye mush........ Lol

What do you mean fat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry mate I will have to reply later as I am struggling with the tears 'in' my eyes. I apologies for bombarding your thread John, please continue to ridicule the Spanish dwarf .... Lol

sorry mate I will have to reply later as I am struggling with the tears 'in' my eyes. I apologies for bombarding your thread John, please continue to ridicule the Spanish dwarf .... Lol

Is that tears or manfat?? :laugh: :laugh:

stop wasting oxygen!!! Lol lol

qick edit ; you would do better doing what you do best , stick to self abuse and go to your room

POT KETTLE BLACK :yes: :yes:

Pull your head out of your arse mate and re-read or think over Mushrooms post, I personally cant see what your getting so upset about? :blink:

Pull your head out of your arse mate and re-read or think over Mushrooms post, I personally cant see what your getting so upset about? :blink:

another wanker then

another wanker then

Is this guy for real??? :laugh:

stop wasting oxygen!!! Lol lol

It's ok it's Spanish oxygen, so the British oxygen is safe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

another wanker then

Is this guy for real??? :laugh:

Seems so :laugh: :laugh: met a few of his type at the comps sulky so they are. Most are happy to shake your hand and say well done though. I've had judges thanking me for showing them a different approach and saying looking forward to the next time. She's well know to the northern BASC judges, even one judge who never gives a 10 gave her a 9.5 and said she earnt it as she does exactly the same as the gundog breeds if not better than most. TBH I just enjoy watching her work :thumbs:

seriously guys, if it was me i wouldnt want a staffy running around my shoot picking birds it isnt the natural dog for the job, maybe he or she can do the job but i wouldnt want it on my land, and neither will anyone else for that matter! john did say no stupid comments, but what did he get a stupid comment on his genuine post trying to help people out with a good oppurtunity for someone to work there dog and have a good day out and get a bit of cash for helping out!! forums dont need stupid comments like my staffy can do the job etc etc on this kind of posts when you no you wont get anywhere!! enough said i think!!

Edited by semiautolee
  • Like 1

John have a shout on PUBS. Pickers Up and Beaters web site. Free to use always people after a few extra days here and there. there is also Nobs, same thing but cost £5 you use their web site. I would like to help out but im a little to far. All the best in your search

Regards

Phil.