Deer dogs PreBan - stories and pics!

Depends where you are, if they have been run by numpties with shite dogs every day, maybe not.

Cheers, D.

if I ran the roe by my house I could have 2-3 in an hour but parts by You couldn't get a run day or night what ever the weather
I thought you just had a staff?
for the minute, its a pre ban thread and just because I only have a staff don't mean shit

So your staff could take them? Preban? Lol!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

should have put the crow out of its misery soon as mate,not watch for twenty minutes jmo

S h h, I think the point jf1970 is making is while your dog may have been playing with the crow for 20 mins, do you think the crow was having a ball? It's like a cat playing with a mouse, pouncing on

Can we get back to good old deer coarsing tales. Much more amusing than judging and fact fighting!!!

Posted Images

Well I ain't got a dog so it don't matter but i quite often take a walk with the misses and lamp and of an evening and know places where they're green as the grass and other places where they just ain't runable

Baaaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Depends where you are, if they have been run by numpties with shite dogs every day, maybe not.

Cheers, D.

if I ran the roe by my house I could have 2-3 in an hour but parts by You couldn't get a run day or night what ever the weather
for the minute, its a pre ban thread and just because I only have a staff don't mean shit
she won't harm any animal, she spent 20 mins playing with an injured crow

Cheers, D.

she won't harm any animal, she spent 20 mins playing with an injured crow
Was the injured cow playing as well,lol. Do you think about what say or does it just come out.

S h h, I think the point jf1970 is making is while your dog may have been playing with the crow for 20 mins, do you think the crow was having a ball? It's like a cat playing with a mouse, pouncing on it and slinging it around etc, do you think the mouse thinks 'f**k me, this is great fun'? :thumbs:

• Like 4

S h h, I think the point jf1970 is making is while your dog may have been playing with the crow for 20 mins, do you think the crow was having a ball? It's like a cat playing with a mouse, pouncing on it and slinging it around etc, do you think the mouse thinks 'f**k me, this is great fun'? :thumbs:

the dog didn't touch the bird mate, the crow was just hopping around and sitting tight in the stubble and the dog was just running around with it. No harm done to it

IMG_2774-1.jpg

heres my two that came upon a deer while out walking,they didnt get too close to him and he slipped away safetly thankfully

DSCF0556.jpg

would this beast be classed as a big animal,he was shot by a mate.the temprature at the time of hanging here was minus 3 and that was the winter of 2010.

should have put the crow out of its misery soon as mate,not watch for twenty minutes jmo

Thats the first thing I thought tbh.......

That's partly what I meant, the wild creature involved in the 'playtime' isn't thinking of 'fun', so stop it quckly :thumbs:

Thats the first thing I thought tbh.......

That's partly what I meant, the wild creature involved in the 'playtime' isn't thinking of 'fun', so stop it quckly :thumbs:
try catching it, I ain't exactly in shape and the f****r was just making me look silly

Put dog on lead then.? Wouldn't of took you 20mins of your dog playing with it to make you realise you couldn't catch it..

Point is shouldn't of been playing with a wild injured animal in the first place.......

And just to say shh iv no problem with you mate. But your digging a deeper hole here for yourself