Patterdale Pup - 15 Month

Jesus just got in from work and i cant beleive this shit head is still jabbering on! Amazing!

lol same hear! live 5 yards from brian, im in two minds to go and get him, sit him in front of this screen ! see how loud he laughs!!!!!!

I'm sure we would all like to hear about his line of golden patts

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE STAMP   FTB

hell ye pal i nearly got a hard on when i read that but then i remembered his goldie and i went soft again lol

if the dogs out of top stuff, why you olny going to use it for bushing mate?   give it to some f****r thats going to work it properly

Posted Images

lines,lines,lines, f*****g lines, pics,pics,pics,f*****g pics......calm the f**k down fella,

what i know about digging could be written on the frilly bit of a stamp, but im pretty sure theres lads on here that know more than you and i put together and they are probably bigger than yourself and madder than raul moat on crack, best stick to doing what your doing and probably stop gobbing off and threatening people you dont know on a public forum!

• Like 1

Heres a pic of my patterdale at 15 month. He is from a nuttal line 30 year generation, all this line go straight to the fox club people only, just by luck I know the guy who breeds this line due to working with him. They all go down cornwall to the hunt. I just use him for brushing, hes coming on well but he thinks hes the boss of the pack and hes got more balls than a cage fighter with 20 cans of stella in him!

DSCN0649.jpg

DSCN0650.jpg

DSCN0651.jpg

this is a lab x boxer

this dog must have been out the same litter as this lab x boxer

decemb45.jpgdecemb46.jpg