A few of my collection of air rifles for sale

to the forum mods if this is too much i am sorry and i will remove many thanks

all pics at

http://www.flickr.co...52@N08/?saved=1

hi the missus has said i need to thin my collection out a bit dont want to but she who must be obeyed and all that so here goes.

hw95 .22 custom Don Robinson stock with Walnut Japanese Maple and Rose wood. Brass furniture excellent condition of stock and bluing very smooth and accurate gun chrono'd at 11.6. Also has sling and swivels and 1 piece scope mount but no scope. Bargain at £450 posted or collection £430

hw77 .177 Genuine Venom Lazaglide.

receipt for complete Lazatune polish and reblue and new stock by Steve Pope.

No marks on the stock or bluing all in as new condition only a few tins of pellets through it comes with the guarantee card 11.74 chrono'd 818 fps 1985 model 25mm chamber 1 piece mount silver crown 4x32 period scope. This is a good opportunity to own a true classic rifle in amazing condition bargain at £650 ono collection available too.

Webley mk3 .22 good original condition inlayed webley disc in stock open sights with dovetail grooves good patina classic springer shoots very well bargain at £180 posted collection at £160.

Bsa super ten FAC .22 28ftlb John Bowkett tuned for Previous owner Gary cooper Magazine featured twice in Airgun World (magazines included with sale).

John Bowkett FAC silencer thumbhole stock 2 buddy bottles one with yellow paint on it as in magazine feature i new model magazine for rifle sling and sswivels and studs included bargain at £475 ono prefer face to face but willing to rfd at your cost

Bsa S10 BBk John Bowkett tuned large cocking handle Stunning walnut th stock not oiled designed and created by Steve Brown sling studs,swivels and sling 2 buddy bottles scope mounts included but not scope scope is 130 extra and is a MTC Mamba 3-12x44 irs with flip up covers excellent condition.Rifle also has i new model magazine. This is an accurate lightweight very well balanced rifle basically all u would need bargain at £550 collected or £575 posted this has had very little use and always well looked after as are all of my guns

any more details required please message me i will assist as best i can also phone number available just pm me cheers guys

Edited by dirtymudflap

Sorry to say this mate, but it appears that it's your other half who rules the roost in your house. I love my wife, but she knows not to tell me what to do where my

guns are concerned. I ask her if she prefers my interest in guns or other women. My guns seem to win every time!