alright all,

just joined THL finding it an excellent site,im from s.wales .i take part in most country sports,mostly into lurchers,i would say that taking deer with the lurchers is my favourite past time[before ban] :11: i also luv my coursing but being from s.wales travelling every week is a bit awkward.i own 4 lurchers,3 are coursing bred,out of some well known fen dogs,the other is my mooching dog,a old half coss collie x greyhoung,which i use when out with my little jack russell.

look forward to reading some excellent stories,all the best BROCK.

P.S good hunting and fxxck the ban.

What dogs did :D you use for the deer the coursing dogs or the moocher.Just wondering as a [bANNED TEXT] of mine had a bitch that was bred soley for coursing,she was a reasonable deer dog even on quite wooded or small field land.

What dogs did  :D you use for the deer the coursing dogs or the moocher.Just wondering as a [bANNED TEXT] of mine had a bitch that was bred soley for coursing,she was a reasonable deer dog even on quite wooded or small field land.

the coursing bitch i use 4 the deer,shes a very fast strong bitch,the collie x used to take them to but is to old now,hes a gamer dog than the bitch too,its just shes so fast,it was her first proper year on them last year and she seemed to be taking roe with ease,my other two dogs are only 5 months old,a bit more saluki in them so probably wont be as fast but will be better staying dogs,only guessing at the moment,only time will tell.