Can it be done

I would say YES i got 13 out of 15 slips with two dogs in one night hares are half the quarry on a night as they are threw the day although it has been a long time since i lamped a hair now

well said but bet Neilcoursingmad24 didnt pm sam to see if it could be done

I think u'll find I did boy

yea you did,i gave you a number,you have not called yet,

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive seen a wild red that would be about as big as they come taken with two dogs on the edge of the new forest, i have also taken 15 outta 15 hares on the plains and quiet a few 10 outta 10 with the s

i heard his dad can stop a hare in full flight,with a well aimed brogue

i was there i saw both the pups in question take 19 hares between them,they missed maybe 6 each,but if you dont think it can be done,i am sure the owner of the pups would show you,or maybe yous could

Posted Images

What a thread, f*****g classic. All bowing to the brick and tomo even groveling, well done Stan. Now you all know I love the brick and would gladly have his babies but 19 lamped f*****g hares!!! What a waste. 1 is too many in my book and aye when I was younger I did lamp them but no excuse for grown men to be doing it. If the farmer wants them culled spend a good few days getting them, not slaughtering them on a lamp. Show a bit of respect for the ultimate prize in this game.

What a thread, f*****g classic. All bowing to the brick and tomo even groveling, well done Stan. Now you all know I love the brick and would gladly have his babies but 19 lamped f*****g hares!!! What a waste. 1 is too many in my book and aye when I was younger I did lamp them but no excuse for grown men to be doing it. If the farmer wants them culled spend a good few days getting them, not slaughtering them on a lamp. Show a bit of respect for the ultimate prize in this game.

you really do speak a lot of shit. :laugh: