Can it be done

Just seen the bit about 12 month old pups,

Never mind pups, Iam talking seasoned dogs here with decent land with PLENTY of numbers then ya i can be done, All 19 anit going too be grullers half could be taking out the seat or within 100yrds or so, Still will need fit dogs for that number and i mean fit cause you might lend up a bit red faced when old long lugs pulls 50yrds on your your pride and joy and your left thinking too your self has she got it in her when things anit going her way..?

But ya it can be done, Right weather right ground right time and the RIGHT man behind the lamp, and id drive the land if i was trying for that number which ya is much easyer ill be the first to admit it,

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive seen a wild red that would be about as big as they come taken with two dogs on the edge of the new forest, i have also taken 15 outta 15 hares on the plains and quiet a few 10 outta 10 with the s

i heard his dad can stop a hare in full flight,with a well aimed brogue

i was there i saw both the pups in question take 19 hares between them,they missed maybe 6 each,but if you dont think it can be done,i am sure the owner of the pups would show you,or maybe yous could

Posted Images

NO WAY, DAD SAID

and if so how many runs,?

how many misses.

and what time of year??

i heard 12 misses :icon_redface:

now i know your on something,19 catches 12 misses no dog has that in them what is it??esp a puppy

there properly bred dogs for jobs :thumbs:

I,v just been speaking to a fella on the phone , he tells me that ( pre ban ) he took 19 hares one night running two twelve month old dogs ( singly. ) Now leaving aside the rights and wrongs of lamping hares , my question is CAN IT BE DONE ?

I think it is probably possible ,why anyone would want to? Would be my question.