LAMPING UP THE DALES

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well done mate.

murder when the bats go on you , me mate owns a alarm company and they replace the dry cell bats , nowt wrong with the old one its just a safty reason 7amp , 14amp and the 17amp witch lasts all night

We'll have to do a house swap Tomo im 40 min from the Dales and your forty mins from were i run :laugh: Good going lads

Thanks for the run out Tomo,it was a decent shift for us guys even considering the batteries let us down :censored: ..dogs ran ok for this time of year,improvement is pretty much assured i'd hope? It was good to see plenty of bunnies on the ground,it bodes well for future trips HOPEFULLY? Unfortunately the pics are rubbish,we forgot the camera :icon_redface: ..these were off the phone but i guess you can get the gist of things lol..cheers again matey,we appreciate the invites and always enjoy the banter :victory: .ATB Andy.

2011-09-07035541.jpg

2011-09-07035437-1.jpg

looks like it was a brillant night lads...well done

Thanks for the run out Tomo,it was a decent shift for us guys even considering the batteries let us down :censored: ..dogs ran ok for this time of year,improvement is pretty much assured i'd hope? It was good to see plenty of bunnies on the ground,it bodes well for future trips HOPEFULLY? Unfortunately the pics are rubbish,we forgot the camera :icon_redface: ..these were off the phone but i guess you can get the gist of things lol..cheers again matey,we appreciate the invites and always enjoy the banter :victory: .ATB Andy.

2011-09-07035541.jpg

2011-09-07035437-1.jpg

good start to the season then eh

Do you lads ferret those places? If you do, what sort of numbers do you get compared to the lamping. I would imagine quite a few more. ATB.

yes mate,,, i was going to sleep in me van after the lamping and go ferreting,,, but decided against it cos i knew ide be knackered

we get similar numbers ferreting, but like anything you have good and bad days,, the best we had ferreting was 92,,, the worst 13

heres a pic of my mate with the 93,, thats the most off roading that motor had done

post-56-1235752467.jpg

DSCF0365.jpg

Do you lads ferret those places? If you do, what sort of numbers do you get compared to the lamping. I would imagine quite a few more. ATB.

yes mate,,, i was going to sleep in me van after the lamping and go ferreting,,, but decided against it cos i knew ide be knackered

we get similar numbers ferreting, but like anything you have good and bad days,, the best we had ferreting was 92,,, the worst 13

heres a pic of my mate with the 93,, thats the most off roading that motor had done

post-56-1235752467.jpg

DSCF0365.jpg

What way is the black dog breed???? great photos keep at it :thumbs: