Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

the dog is a pup its comin 12months end of this month she put the dog in the judge put the dog up [bANNED TEXT] can u say it happened an as for the race all i no is the dog was put in the unders class an ended up quallifin for the finals [bANNED TEXT] can u say its not cheatin after all it is only a pup

all thts in my bitch is bull greyhound nothin else i dnt no how much the man i got her of said he bred them for foxes

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

there was no race for pups tht show an funny it won the unders cuz it was better than [bANNED TEXT] was there at the time

an for the blinkers how does it make it cheat if a horse is wearin blinkers does it class as cheat sure if the dog was runnnin an bumpin other dogs an gettin a dog or its self injured then it wud b a yappin match 2 use need 2 catch a grip if use want 2 work ur dog work it if use dont who gives a fK if i take my dogs 2 a show an they win everythin thats goin that day does that mean i dont work my dogs

lurchers are SIGHTHOUNDS THEY DONT NEED BLINKERS if they do need them then they should not be racing end of

• Like 1

Was not there but heard there was 12 lurchers running John had China and the big dog The McCoys had 3 dogs so there was 7 other dogs. Is this show worthy of the title 32 county? IT'S A JOKE

no its not .that show should have been called mc stay and mc coy show cause alot of people are not going to these shows because of the likes of them. they are doing more damage to the shows

• Like 2

danny300 the dog is only a pup by next year the dog wont need them its only 2 get it started jealousy is a bad thing because there dogs are better than most peoples doesnt mean there doin damage 2 the shows its all down 2 who gets wat there is 2 much money has become in 2 the shows an thats [bANNED TEXT] the proplem the only proplem i have with the shows is y is the drag or lure a plastic bag it should b a fox tail or hare/rabbit skin as [bANNED TEXT] working dog wants 2 chase a plastic bag theres not blood at the end

what aloada cack on a screen i didnt get to the show but!!,at no other show this year has a pup been allowed to enter in other classes,thats why theres a pup championship,was this dog not beat in the pups anyhow according to the list,flashellie how can you defend blinkers on a running dog and then spout about the lure should be a tail or skin,if the dog cant see a big white flapper to chase then it sure wont see a skin,

• Like 1

what aloada cack on a screen i didnt get to the show but!!,at no other show this year has a pup been allowed to enter in other classes,thats why theres a pup championship,was this dog not beat in the pups anyhow according to the list,flashellie how can you defend blinkers on a running dog and then spout about the lure should be a tail or skin,if the dog cant see a big white flapper to chase then it sure wont see a skin,

well said kegs i think flashellie has been watching to much of that film man about dog ffs my dogs would chase anything that moves doesn't matter what it is

well said kegs i think flashellie has been watching to much of that film man about dog ffs my dogs would chase anything that moves doesn't matter what it is

A lot of the doggie ones were in that film as extras, brilliant film were you not in it danny 300, Terry Turkington arranged it...

The only show where the people racing their dogs. Get to drive the lure was there no one from the club able to drive the lure ? NO WAY SHOULD SOMEONE WITH A DOG IN THE RACE BE DRIVING THE LURE Just having a cuppa and sortin the dogs after lamping While some of this crowd sat in and polished their trophies .

• Like 1

A lot of the doggie ones were in that film as extras, brilliant film were you not in it danny 300, Terry Turkington arranged it...

thats where i seen you before you were in the halting site playing the part of pats wife

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0029-Copy.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

Well done Billy, a great result with Diesel, only being 13 months old, has done well in the showing all summer...

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

as for the terriers that won they dont look to be working dogs only show ponys. its meant to be working dogs ITS beyond a JOKE