Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

heres one for every body to think about anyone running a show next year why not have 19 and under 21 and under 23 and under 25 and under and 25 and over .regarding the smaller ones it might work should not matter if it is a whippet or a lurcher go by height and if needed measure the dogs its just something to really think about. it might stop all this sh.t thats going on in the racing and it might get a bit of fairness back into it and get more young folk into it.

so lets hear what you think of this. its just something that might work

IT MIGHT JUST PUT THE FUN BACK INTO IT

Edited by danny300
heres one for every body to think about anyone running a show next year why not have 19 and under 21 and under 23 and under 25 and under and 25 and over .regarding the smaller ones it might work should not matter if it is a whippet or a lurcher go by height and if needed measure the dogs its just something to really think about. it might stop all this sh.t thats going on in the racing and it might get a bit of fairness back into it and get more young folk into it.

yeh danny that sounds good

well danny300 i wasnt interested in gettin involved in this shite on here but when youre finished tellin the truth you should get your facts right patsy didnt do the lure at the mourne graham meek did and he doesnt own a lurcher.patsy and eddie help on the day with the racing and i hope they will continue to for many years .im in no clics or gangs i run the show for charity to raise a few pound for good causes locally £4050 so far to be precise but i do one thing as best i can and that is to get on with people. you say racing people are ruining lurchers but its shite like this that gets hunting banned.if you are the hunter you claim to be and dont care about the shows why are you on here.good hunting kieran.

• Like 1

i agree with dan on his big stand !!! every hunting man in the whole of ireland , has come home tonight after the weekend hunting . talking about what their dogs did or didn,t do , not a one would be thinking about how they would compete against the racing dogs in the game fairs , it was like that many years ago racing wasn't a big thing .. cause it all turned sour in the 90st . . how the whippet club came in and made their stand to rule and made rules . then all we have kc reg whippets .working whippet and lurchers men will get pissed off and not support . then the charity lose it ..

• Like 1

well danny300 i wasnt interested in gettin involved in this shite on here but when youre finished tellin the truth you should get your facts right patsy didnt do the lure at the mourne graham meek did and he doesnt own a lurcher.patsy and eddie help on the day with the racing and i hope they will continue to for many years .im in no clics or gangs i run the show for charity to raise a few pound for good causes locally £4050 so far to be precise but i do one thing as best i can and that is to get on with people. you say racing people are ruining lurchers but its shite like this that gets hunting banned.if you are the hunter you claim to be and dont care about the shows why are you on here.good hunting kieran.

that was until you got talking to some people today and you are siding with you would get more for charity if it was going back to the way it was. forget about kc un reg and none ped whippets have the shows by height and if any body complains about there kc or none ped or un reg whippet not getting a fair run well tell them they ran beside a dog the same height so there should be no bitching

Edited by danny300

yeh danny that sounds good

thanks its all about a days fun and getting young ones interested in the dogs we all keep

im siding with no one you stated that there was cheating at the mourne shows racing,i will run my show the way i want and the racing the way i want and you can attend if you want,personally i dont really care.for someone from louth you sure worry a lot about the north shows,you brought me into this when you said there was cheating and i was involved so who are you then as you know who i am,when you are running your show next year let me know so i can see how its done.my show might not be the best but its not bad for three year old.

• Like 1

tango , your a new boy on the block , i liked your new way .you made digging challnge. you had a good show .. why is kc reg whippets . important 2 u, only for the click eddie annd janet

The issue about KC and non KC reg whippets wud not of come about if some people didnt run non peds against the whippets, its them that has caused all the trouble, and the two people you talk about in ur post both have reg and non reg dogs.

cause he got a whippet about 5 months ago that is why he is up there hole. it does not matter if i was from cork , derry . galway, dublin or any part of the 32 countys its about fairness in the sport of things. so as you said you will run it your way and not take any stick when it comes your way so as i said why not make some changes .ie. if you help with the show you or anybody from your family should not show or run there dogs its all about charity at the end of the day

im siding with no one you stated that there was cheating at the mourne shows racing,i will run my show the way i want and the racing the way i want and you can attend if you want,personally i dont really care.for someone from louth you sure worry a lot about the north shows,you brought me into this when you said there was cheating and i was involved so who are you then as you know who i am,when you are running your show next year let me know so i can see how its done.my show might not be the best but its not bad for three year old.

did you or did you not have a good chat on sunday with bluebell and flashellie at the kc whippet club show. i never said you were involved in cheating but the people ur around is and big at it . its not about north south east or west its about getting together and having a good day. so why not consider the changes i said it might work

Edited by danny300

if anyone looks back on this site i stated after ballywalter gamefair the racing catagories would change at the mourne next year.anyone who actually knows me will know i hate just about everything the kc is but the kc type whippets dont stand a chance against the nonped type and its about getting a bit of the fairness youre goin on about. i was talking to bluebell and flashellie yesterday funny enough nothing in that as im a member of the club and i was askin how their orgies were goin.danny300 how do you think coming on a forum under a made up name and slaggin people of gets us anywhere.i got involved because you said the mourne had cheating.i organize the mourne by myself,all of it,but it wouldnt be possible to put the day over without the good people who offered their help at the start.i dont care what clic im supposed to be in but im not envolved in cheating and neither is the mourne show.im friends with janet along time and will continue to be for a very long time and and myself and eddie lamped most of last season together and are very good friends and the same applies a ill tell you what danny come along next year and ill appoint you race referee and you can watch it all and make sure theres nothing strange going on.now ill leave it at that and next year will tell a different story in dogs i hope.

• Like 1