Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

can anyone shed some light on why barry holland covered for fiona about why her dog was in the pup class and then entered into another class. it just goes to show about the amount of cheating this click is getting away with.

he never answered this wonder why :angel:

DOES ANYBODY ELSE NO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SAY

FAO Danny 300- the reason why Barry covered for Fiona is because she is a stripper at these biker clubs. I reckon they are all having their way with each other them ones from that Donemara show, 3 somes, 4 somes the lot. So far up each others holes its unbelieveable.

Game fairs and dog shows used to be fun for everyone but these people have ruined this for us 'good' people. They are jumping into bed with each other so that whenever it comes to having their dogs judged, the person is judged no matter what they have on the end of the lead.... and most of the time what is on the end of their lead is not what it says on the tin if you get me. What Fiona got away with on that day apparently should not be allowed and I for one would not be giving their 'organisers' my had earned money for them to run shows where the results are already written before the show itself. Donemara was a joke, like for instance, my friend's dog has won all Ireland champion at Shanes Castle a few times now, and we come to this so called 'show' and it doesnt get a look in, and the dogs put up in front of it were terrible looking. So the question is, is it that the person judging Shanes Castle ( a reputable game fair) knew nothing about the breed, or is it that the judge at Donemara was 'told' what handler to pick and never worry about the dog? I know people will think that is not true reading this, but I seen this for myself, a judge in the ring being talked to by Barry,whispering,pointing etc and then bang... strangely enough ts one of their 'crew' that is picked out. I seen the dogs chosen on that day and I can only agree with the terrier pick. The lurchers were a joke. Explain to me how Fiona can get reserve champion with that nervous wreck of a thing, even when she had it in the pup class earlier that day? From my understanding, the pups are seperate from the adult dogs when it comes to picking a champion. And, then there is a pup champion usually. Why then was she allowed to put her dog into an adult class and then win it??!!!!!!!!! As for the racing I think enough has been said already!!! The organisers themselves said that they have NO INTEREST in the running, so why advertise this show as the big all singing all dancing 32 counties champions of champions? Why get people to travel from all places with good working dogs, and then just pick the same old people because you are so far up each other. In future people will save their petrol money for lamping etc rather than these WORKING shows. People showed their true colours that day but it is nothing new to us old school doggie people. Same sh*t different week.

HAPPY HUNTING :feck: :feck:

Eh, my kind of show, whens the next one please :laugh:

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

use are all jealous there hasnt been a word said 2 me about gettin [bANNED TEXT] i got at that show an i done excatly [bANNED TEXT] fiona done but just cuz use think use all no plenty about these people ur mouthin about an when it all boils down 2 it i came home with alot more than [bANNED TEXT] fiona did but no 1 has seen this. use all must want 2 b apart of this click use all go on about all u have 2 do is ask an u get lol jeaslousy is a awful thing it gets u nowhere

oh an danny300 was out lampin last nte caught 26rabbits 3hares with the bull x an a pup

an as for the 3lurchers in the final there was only 1 workin dog in it an that was the hairy bitch as i was talkin 2 a few 1s who nos the bull x an its been untried an as for billy craigs dog it doesnt work either no offence 2 billy its a nice dog an so is the bull x but use are all mouthin about certen 1s about none workin dogs y dont get at these people 2 like ive said in other post use have no balls just shy untill behind the computer

an as for the 3lurchers in the final there was only 1 workin dog in it an that was the hairy bitch as i was talkin 2 a few 1s who nos the bull x an its been untried an as for billy craigs dog it doesnt work either no offence 2 billy its a nice dog an so is the bull x but use are all mouthin about certen 1s about none workin dogs y dont get at these people 2 like ive said in other post use have no balls just shy untill behind the computer

my bitch does work i dont know about the other 2 but they are a credit to their owners they are 2 fine dogs but it is always hard for a bitch to compete against dogs at these shows and saying that she was the only bitch that showed for the 5 nations at Birr and she got reserve so happy days and good luck to everyone this season because hunting is what it is all about

Edited by lurcher330

That was only the once ye fcuk but if they get a few pet sika i will be at it again

lol mate i cant sit here all nite reading sob stories i have have a country estate to poach tonite while the owners are out at the pub.going to try and get the kids a brown and white one lol they might be a bit pissed of in the morning when its as stiff as a board and wont hop around the garden llf

i'd of been out meself last night but i was'nt aload just incase i got arested and couldn't make the babies christening today and the poxy neighbours won't get any more pets they keep losing them

billy craig has been hunting for 40 years and diesels been lifting rabbits flushed out of cover by a springer since he was 8 months hes working with ferrets at the minute so how can you talk about the dog when you know nothing about him

i no plenty about him he runs round them shows lickin folks arse sayin everythin nice bout them an then behind there back hes mouthin away but half time doesnt no who hes talkin about or who to or who the person nos an as for the dog where he got it from the reason it was sold it wasnt good enough an at the last few shows hes been tryin 2 sell it back 2 were he got it from the dog is a nice dog but who cares [bANNED TEXT] kinda coat it has when hes tellin everyone it takes alot of money 2 put a coat like that on a dog it isnt crufts

Guest Leanne23

i no plenty about him he runs round them shows lickin folks arse sayin everythin nice bout them an then behind there back hes mouthin away but half time doesnt no who hes talkin about or who to or who the person nos an as for the dog where he got it from the reason it was sold it wasnt good enough an at the last few shows hes been tryin 2 sell it back 2 were he got it from the dog is a nice dog but who cares [bANNED TEXT] kinda coat it has when hes tellin everyone it takes alot of money 2 put a coat like that on a dog it isnt crufts

very true........