Sign in to follow this  
bluebell

Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

i have been reading this tread from it started and kept getting lost as to what it was about ,one min it was a girl cheating then about a girls job title then about trying to find out if a girl worked her dog or not and now this a pic of three girls with there dogs . sexist anyone?????????????

Twiggy do you know that for a fact? It seems that you don't know as much as you think you do!don't comment on dogs you don't know anything about

everybody knows them dogs dont work.

Twiggy do you know that for a fact? It seems that you don't know as much as you think you do!don't comment on dogs you don't know anything about

did ye see that boy in the wet suit with the brindle bullx he was beat with the ugly stick lol

Edited by Hunter man
  • Like 1

did ye see that boy in the wet suit with the brindle lurcher he was beat with the ugly stick lol

Dont know about the other 2 dogs but the black dog is a working dog and a good wee rabbit dog at that. I have been out with this dog a number of times and he has had plenty and is only 15 months old.

That may or may not be true I don't know but there are two other dogs in that picture and I was out lamping alongside one of them last weekend and bygod can it work

That may or may not be true I don't know but there are two other dogs in that picture and I was out lamping alongside one of them last weekend and bygod can it work

what did it catch rabbits or reds or long ears.

what did it catch rabbits or reds or long ears.

dont need to say anything more the point i was making has been made .

the white 1 is mine an hes just started on the lamp has lifted a few rabbits hes only been out 6times an has done really well but its got fk all to do way anyone on here if them 3 dogs are lyin at the front of the fire or out in the field my dog is only turnin 12months an hes had about 25/26 rabbits hes missed plenty but think [bANNED TEXT] use like if theres anyone who want to see him lampin b at the next show come up to me an ask to my face an ill def take u out use can pick the rabbits an he wil do his finest to catch them

rose mc coys wonder dogs never seen a live rabbit in there life

roses dogs get there rabbits in a enclosed run where they cant get away thats her type of hunting

i take any pup i have ever reared out lamping around 6 months and let it watch and learn by the time it is ready to have its first run it will be able to spot whats on the other end of the beam you wouldn't no fcuk all about that would you

did ye see that boy in the wet suit with the brindle bullx he was beat with the ugly stick lol

am ugly lol flashellie likes this am stuck for words.

your dogs are nothin but tubes u mouthin fker ill take u on way 1 dog an my dogs will run ur dog in 2 the ground an at the end of the nte what ever dog is the tube goes in a hole an ill personaly do either mine or urs

Well, is anyone going to take up the young lady's challenge?

• Like 1