Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

heres one for every body to think about anyone running a show next year why not have 19 and under 21 and under 23 and under 25 and under and 25 and over .regarding the smaller ones it might work should not matter if it is a whippet or a lurcher go by height and if needed measure the dogs its just something to really think about. it might stop all this sh.t thats going on in the racing and it might get a bit of fairness back into it and get more young folk into it.

so lets hear what you think of this. its just something that might work

IT MIGHT JUST PUT THE FUN BACK INTO IT

ladyjane this is another good post rather it be whippet or lurcher run the dogs on there height of the dogs but not to many would want a change. danny

Guest ladyjane

I appreciate where you are coming from but I see whippets as a breed, not a type, so I think it is unfair to race them against lurchers. which would happen if your plan came into being. Again, only my opinion! Cheers, J

Guest ladyjane

But the height limit for whippets is bitches 171/2 to 18 1/2 inches, dogs 18 1/2 to 20 "l, why would i race agianst a 21" lurcher? A whippet is a whippet, a breed, why can't people appreciate that?

Edited by ladyjane

so let them run against height its about having a days fun not about winning everything going it should be giving a chance it could work it will make it interesting

Danny that will not solve the problem because why would anyone bother entering whippets registered or unreg against non peds whippets 'it might only be a bit of fun but part of the fun is having a chance to win

so let them run against height its about having a days fun not about winning everything going it should be giving a chance it could work it will make it interesting

Danny that will not solve the problem because why would anyone bother entering whippets registered or unreg against non peds whippets 'it might only be a bit of fun but part of the fun is having a chance to win

im just trying to put some good info into it maybe 17 or 18 under, im just putting ideas up and hope someone can get it a bit further atb danny