Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

i have been reading this tread from it started and kept getting lost as to what it was about ,one min it was a girl cheating then about a girls job title then about trying to find out if a girl worked her dog or not and now this a pic of three girls with there dogs . sexist anyone?????????????

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

Twiggy do you know that for a fact? It seems that you don't know as much as you think you do!don't comment on dogs you don't know anything about

did ye see that boy in the wet suit with the brindle bullx he was beat with the ugly stick lol

Edited by Hunter man
  • Like 1

the white 1 is mine an hes just started on the lamp has lifted a few rabbits hes only been out 6times an has done really well but its got fk all to do way anyone on here if them 3 dogs are lyin at the front of the fire or out in the field my dog is only turnin 12months an hes had about 25/26 rabbits hes missed plenty but think [bANNED TEXT] use like if theres anyone who want to see him lampin b at the next show come up to me an ask to my face an ill def take u out use can pick the rabbits an he wil do his finest to catch them

Twiggy do you know that for a fact? It seems that you don't know as much as you think you do!don't comment on dogs you don't know anything about

did ye see that boy in the wet suit with the brindle bullx he was beat with the ugly stick lol

am ugly lol flashellie likes this am stuck for words.

your dogs are nothin but tubes u mouthin fker ill take u on way 1 dog an my dogs will run ur dog in 2 the ground an at the end of the nte what ever dog is the tube goes in a hole an ill personaly do either mine or urs

Well, is anyone going to take up the young lady's challenge?

• Like 1