Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

im from the north an ive a british passport but what has this got to do with topic if im irish or not irish its about a show not religion

you put it up im only replying to it and bigdog is right but on the topic alot of dogs at the shows not all dont get hunted there kept for summer shows in my opionion a waste

well said hunter man some think a dog running a straight line is working there dogs

i did have my blinkers off at that point but ive them on now so dont shit your sell danny300 some people think gettin there dogs faces ripd to bits is a good crack to there is people who like racin there dogs an so want to work them is there a problem with that cuz i think you have a very big problem an its over nothin

i did have my blinkers off at that point but ive them on now so dont shit your sell danny300 some people think gettin there dogs faces ripd to bits is a good crack to there is people who like racin there dogs an so want to work them is there a problem with that cuz i think you have a very big problem an its over nothin

not the speak of a hunter :no:

not the speak of a hunter :no:

well said royal lazy boy

DSC_0010.jpg

flashellie is that you on the right

YEAH BUT NO BUT YEAH ,WHATEVER !!!

What class was this? Lady handling?

Ya must be jokin this was the rough bitch with smooth under 23 dog :boogy:

the non working class

DSC_0010.jpg

flashellie is that you on the right

YEAH BUT NO BUT YEAH ,WHATEVER !!!

What class was this? Lady handling?