young hunters out digging

Great to see the young lad interested in the game,my lad is 28 and he came out once when he was about 8,told us we were mad then and still to this day says im mad to be at it.He plays golf so i tell him he is even madder to be trying to hit a little white ball into a hole in the ground,and when he does get it in he takes it out and starts all over again,lol,f*****g mad or what.

Great to see the young lad interested in the game,my lad is 28 and he came out once when he was about 8,told us we were mad then and still to this day says im mad to be at it.He plays golf so i tell him he is even madder to be trying to hit a little white ball into a hole in the ground,and when he does get it in he takes it out and starts all over again,lol,f*****g mad or what.

its good o get the young lads interested in the sport though .We went hunting foxes today and i gave my lad my old lurcher so he could stake out on his own .I asked him him ...what will you do when the fox breaks from the cover ..he said il kill the b*****d dad lol.I said no wait til he comes right out into the field before you slip the dog .Bless the wee lad he is ony 9

Gay or not,you still have to proud of them!

• Like 1

i just spat my tea all over the couch :laugh:

:laugh: hope fatman done the same! i was taking the piss but my lad better never take up golf :D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

:laugh: hope fatman done the same! i was taking the piss but my lad better never take up golf :D

If he was making the same sort of dosh some of them golfers make he could be gay as a lark as long as he threw me a few bob now and again,just to keep the dogs fed,lol

• Like 1