Rugby world cup 2011

well rhys priesland is still out with injury so lets hope hooky has his kicking boots on or they get halfpenny to do the kicking for him :yes:

adam jones still out and sam serving out his ban :yes:

lets hope the boys can keep it together for this last game i think toby faletou will do a good job in sams absence at 7

and all being well it will only against a 15 man team unlike the last game ( alian rolland at 16 ) for france :censored:

but joy of joys gavin henson is joining cardiff blues :bad: i dont no how he is going to fit it in with all his t.v work but as he is a ledgend in his is own mind and for some

reason he allways seems to be welcomed back into the wru fold and i would not bet against him playing for wales again :angry2:

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the welsh had a good world cup in as far as the young players preformed at the highest level and more than lived up to the faith place in them by Gatland, definitely a team for the future ,some very

Well from a neutral point of view the Wales- Samoa game was a good game to watch. Pitty the result, coz i'd have liked Samoa to win. Hey ho.   England. Oh England............Why the fu*k do they hav

Wheres yer f****n chariot now then John Inverdale eh??lol , Laurence Dallaglio was trying his hardest to put a brave face on it, but he will never admit fully when they play shit ( god only knows Wal

Posted Images

the welsh had a good world cup in as far as the young players preformed at the highest level and more than lived up to the faith place in them by Gatland, definitely a team for the future ,some very talented young lads there,they believed in themselves and played accordingly,

cant remember a welsh side that didn't have a solid kicker or 2 in there ranks, always seemed to have a conveyor belt of no 10s available,

hats off to them, played some great rugby, well done lads,,

• Like 2

the welsh had a good world cup in as far as the young players preformed at the highest level and more than lived up to the faith place in them by Gatland, definitely a team for the future ,some very talented young lads there,they believed in themselves and played accordingly,

cant remember a welsh side that didn't have a solid kicker or 2 in there ranks, always seemed to have a conveyor belt of no 10s available,

hats off to them, played some great rugby, well done lads,,

Too much use of so called utility players being played about the pitch IMO. :yes: James Hook showed great promise at 10 when he first came onto the scene, but I reckon being shunted about to various other positions and not allowed to settle has taken the edge off his game. There's more to playing the outside half position than goal kicking/kicking for position, or there used to be anyway..

I'll tell you a story,

'tis a strange and weird tale:

Of a factory in my valley,

not fed by road or rail.

It's built beneath the mountain,

beneath the coal and clay.

It's where we make the outside-halves,

that'll play for Wales one day.

i have always thought that this "bronze" place as they put it ,, s a compleat waste of time,,, honestly who realy cares about 3rd place,, wales didnt play anything like they did........who can blame them,,

Well at the end of the Tournament i think the best team won, although it was touch and go for a bit. All came down to the kicking again. Weepu went off, then Donald took over as kicker, slots his pen. Trinh-Duc misses his. Had he made it, the last quarter would have been exciting.

Here's to 4 years time.

How come after Playing so well in the World cup Wales have Dropped done the Rankings.Doesn't make Sense. :icon_eek:

Probably due to the two straight losses to France & the aussies. :yes: Last time I checked after the Ireland match we had moved up. They change after every match. :thumbs: