21 replies to this topic

#16 pestcontrol121

pestcontrol121

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:50 am

I have one of these for sale at 105 posted.

Thanks pc ,
but I'm after a pulser challenger dsa non hinged type as a friend of mine (rommels) has one and it fitted perfectly.I am using a nite watch monocular I think for a camera.
Thanks for your help ATB
Pc,I thought I told you what I was after when I thanked you for your help on a previous post !!
Pil i ment in your 1st post :D
well hope you got sorted , put a post up when your done and let us all know how its going ;)

#17 PIL

PIL

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,318 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:34 am

I have one of these for sale at 105 posted.

Thanks pc ,
but I'm after a pulser challenger dsa non hinged type as a friend of mine (rommels) has one and it fitted perfectly.I am using a nite watch monocular I think for a camera.
Thanks for your help ATB
Pc,I thought I told you what I was after when I thanked you for your help on a previous post !!
Pil i ment in your 1st post http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
well hope you got sorted , put a post up when your done and let us all know how its going http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
Ok mate,wish I had it for tonight as I'm going ratting .

#18 davyt63

davyt63

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:58 pm

hi Pil
AKA fatpantz :laugh:
you need to get it on and sorted as we have rats to shoot :thumbs:

Davy

#19 PIL

PIL

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,318 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:41 pm

Patience Davy ,
there's only one place they're going once we get there !!!

#20 PIL

PIL

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,318 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:47 pm

Good news bad news ,good news is scottcountry sent parcel out as promised.
Bad news is its stuck in the local post office as there was no-one to sign for it (11.45) :-c

#21 PIL

PIL

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,318 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:18 am

Update on the Pulsar NV Challenger Dos Adapter supplied by Scottcountry .First of all great service,the guy I spoke to on the phone very polite and courteous.
What a bit of kit especially for the price,it fitted my Cobra Nite Watch P2000 perfectly.I went out with the set-up on Friday night all I can say is amazing.You no that feeling at Christmas when your 10 years old and Santa bought you a brand new bike that's what it was like rabbits everywhere.The only downside to nv I can see is estimating the distance it might be easier the more I use it .I've not made it easy for myself I'm using AA s400 + rowen engineering multi-shot in .22 sub 12 ft lb great in daylight harder at night .

#22 Rommels

Rommels

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:05 am

Update on the Pulsar NV Challenger Dos Adapter supplied by Scottcountry .First of all great service,the guy I spoke to on the phone very polite and courteous.
What a bit of kit especially for the price,it fitted my Cobra Nite Watch P2000 perfectly.I went out with the set-up on Friday night all I can say is amazing.You no that feeling at Christmas when your 10 years old and Santa bought you a brand new bike that's what it was like rabbits everywhere.The only downside to nv I can see is estimating the distance it might be easier the more I use it .I've not made it easy for myself I'm using AA s400 + rowen engineering multi-shot in .22 sub 12 ft lb great in daylight harder at night .

You'll crack it, bit of practice :), parallax very much helps when using the pulsar as such will probably be very similar on the p2000. Glad the DSA worked none the less :) bit better than the old blue peter method :tongue2:

Edited by Rommels, 14 September 2011 - 02:08 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users