I have one of these for sale at £105 posted.

Thanks pc ,

but I'm after a pulser challenger dsa non hinged type as a friend of mine (rommels) has one and it fitted perfectly.I am using a nite watch monocular I think for a camera.

Thanks for your help ATB

Pc,I thought I told you what I was after when I thanked you for your help on a previous post !!

Pil i ment in your 1st post :D

well hope you got sorted , put a post up when your done and let us all know how its going ;)

I have one of these for sale at £105 posted.

Thanks pc ,

but I'm after a pulser challenger dsa non hinged type as a friend of mine (rommels) has one and it fitted perfectly.I am using a nite watch monocular I think for a camera.

Thanks for your help ATB

Pc,I thought I told you what I was after when I thanked you for your help on a previous post !!

Pil i ment in your 1st post :D

well hope you got sorted , put a post up when your done and let us all know how its going ;)

Ok mate,wish I had it for tonight as I'm going ratting .

Update on the Pulsar NV Challenger Dos Adapter supplied by Scottcountry .First of all great service,the guy I spoke to on the phone very polite and courteous.

What a bit of kit especially for the price,it fitted my Cobra Nite Watch P2000 perfectly.I went out with the set-up on Friday night all I can say is amazing.You no that feeling at Christmas when your 10 years old and Santa bought you a brand new bike that's what it was like rabbits everywhere.The only downside to nv I can see is estimating the distance it might be easier the more I use it .I've not made it easy for myself I'm using AA s400 + rowen engineering multi-shot in .22 sub 12 ft lb great in daylight harder at night .

Update on the Pulsar NV Challenger Dos Adapter supplied by Scottcountry .First of all great service,the guy I spoke to on the phone very polite and courteous.

What a bit of kit especially for the price,it fitted my Cobra Nite Watch P2000 perfectly.I went out with the set-up on Friday night all I can say is amazing.You no that feeling at Christmas when your 10 years old and Santa bought you a brand new bike that's what it was like rabbits everywhere.The only downside to nv I can see is estimating the distance it might be easier the more I use it .I've not made it easy for myself I'm using AA s400 + rowen engineering multi-shot in .22 sub 12 ft lb great in daylight harder at night .

You'll crack it, bit of practice :), parallax very much helps when using the pulsar as such will probably be very similar on the p2000. Glad the DSA worked none the less :) bit better than the old blue peter method :tongue2:

Edited by Rommels