I would want to do the compliments to J.Darcy for its book dig deep really interesting and quite done

thank you very much for your kind words sir. There will be another one soon and this next one will certainly be better than the last, but thats all i can say for now as i want it to remain a surprise until people open it up and see. ;):yes: Possibly the best working terrier photographs ever.... :whistle: possibly... :D lol....

you've done some quality books JD i haven't got extreme lurcher work but i keep looking for one really looking forward to the new ones sorry to here about scoob it's ashame you didn't do any DVD's to accompany your books :thumbs-up:

• 2 weeks later...

I would want to do the compliments to J.Darcy for its book dig deep really interesting and quite done

thank you very much for your kind words sir. There will be another one soon and this next one will certainly be better than the last, but thats all i can say for now as i want it to remain a surprise until people open it up and see. ;):yes: Possibly the best working terrier photographs ever.... :whistle: possibly... :D lol....

Just reading Dig Deep for the umpteenth time ( struggling getting to sleep ). It is a good read, when you do the next book, how can we, the Hunting life faithful ensure we get a signed copy :whistle:

Just reading Dig Deep for the umpteenth time ( struggling getting to sleep ). It is a good read, when you do the next book, how can we, the Hunting life faithful ensure we get a signed copy :whistle:

Well he signed a copy for me no bother :tongue2:

buy from me and you will get it signed. :yes: theres plenty more to come :yes:

i agree, DD is a good cure for insomnia :D