2011 OEG bantam chicks

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TO BE HONEST FELLAS ...... NOWT WYNDS ME UP AS MUCH AS THE TERM O.E.G.   99.9 % OF THE FOWL LABELLED ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT ,..... JUST MODERN IMITATIONS BRED BY MEN THAT HAVE LOST SIGHT OF THE O

Whats in a name,bull terriers aren't used on bull's anymore but theyr're still called bull terriers

theyve shite all over me pen and you aint painted it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not painted the bottom section Paulo,I should do as there is a size 12 foot print on the back board! :laugh: and as for the shit, that was cleaned not long before the photo was taken. As you know chicks shit for the United Kindom! :tongue2:

That silkie cross done a nice job with them look good and strong atb :thumbs:

Get some WD40 on her legs........

Cheers Slay3r, she has. This was her second brood.

Believe it or not I have treated her prior to her sitting for scaly leg, and it's took 3 months to get to that state, she was much much worse. This goldtop with 4 others were given to me as the last owners were pretty poor at keeping hens. Good broodies.

Here are my last OEG wheaten bantam chicks for the season. 5 out of 8 hatched with this broody, have had good yields earlier on in the season.

2011chicks.jpg

2011chicks4.jpg

2011chicks3.jpg

Top bombing actic they look to class mate :notworthy:. you can call me a Nob or whatever because this is going to be a silly question but whats a OEG? I know I'm a plank mate but this stuff is pretty new to me :D.